so yeah me and my older brother are going to see em play on the 19th and i'm just wondering if anyones seen em and weather or not they sound good live

thanks- Sorry if this should go some were else
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
I saw em live a couple of years back touring the ascendancy album, I thought they were amazing.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
yeah my friend said they all came to the stage drunk as hell and played really sloppy
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Should really go in the trivium thread in the hardcore forum

ive seen them twice live and honestly they were better the first time which was on the ascendancy tour

no idea what their setlist is like these days
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Seen them a couple of times, they're really good live in my opinion.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Maybe you should try the official Trivium thread?
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Quote by Fishylazer
Maybe you should try the official Trivium thread?

i was thinking that but i put it here causes more people are in the pit

anyway with what all yall have said sounds like it should be good
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
ya,iv seen em twice both on the mayhem fest,there pretty good live
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
about 2 years ago, they were pretty good.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Are you seeing them on the tour they're on with All That Remains? If so you are one lucky mofo
And to the person above me, your icon is great
yeah theyre awesome live and one of the best ive seen, and ive seen many live metal bands
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
saw them at download when they got bumped to the main stage. i thought they were amazing, but every time i've seen them since (post-crusade) they've been immature and sloppy, speeding up songs as much as they can, as if that makes them good..
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by LightxGrenade
Are you seeing them on the tour they're on with All That Remains? If so you are one lucky mofo
And to the person above me, your icon is great

yeah with ATR as the headlining haven't listened to em before but the have a good rep
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
I get the feeling you'll like ATR, they're a pretty damn good band. Check out songs like whispers, weak willed, chiron... some of their popular songs to get an idea of what they're about.
Quote by Pyrest
Advice is: Raise flameshield if entering metal forum with this topic.

i take it the trivium doesn't get much respect in the metal forum
EDIT^ Eh i listened to whispers and chrion (actually i bought em of i tunes so i could listen to em all the way) those songs aren't great but not bad TBH
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Last edited by sandman-105 at Oct 11, 2008,
Quote by Pyrest
Advice is: Raise flameshield if entering metal forum with this topic.

into the mouth of the metal forum he shall not march
i had to...
Sig space available, give me some praise
Saw them a year or two ago at Family Values. One of the largest pits I've ever seen made in Indiana, besides As I Lay Dying at Warped. Our "Lawn Seats" are on a huge incline, and it took up like, two sections. Matt Heafy was grinnin' his ass off when he wasn't singing. They were definitely good.
I've seen them once before - at Download 06 and they were brilliant live, really have presence, I think.

I'm seeing them on the Unholy Alliance soon, hope they hold out against the angry Slayer fans.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too