Well I'm planning on upgrading the hardware and stuff on my Ibanez, only I dont know what to change. It is a stock guitar and I bought it used. Please make suggestions on what I should do and if you can, then in order. Here are a few things that might help you out.

I like Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Arena Rock, Hairmetal, and Prog Rock/Prog Metal.
The 5 way switch and the knobs seem to have some rust on them as do the pickups.
I DO NOT want to change the neck or the bridge.
Don't worry about cost right now because I will be doing ths gradually and I just want some ideas.

Thanks in advance
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
block your bridge and slap in some dimarzios
OR
sell it and get a new guitar with a superior bridge and electronics
I dont want a new guitar and I was thinking of new pickups so thanks. I was trying to decide on Dimarzios or Duncans so thank you. Also, would buying a trem stabilizer help instead of blocking it as I would still like to use the trem.
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
id get and original floyd rose for it at some point as after a while the edge 3 will fail
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Maybe in a year or longer I'll gget a new bridge just not anything Id do in the near future.

Which Dimarzios would I want? I plan on changing the bridge position first. I was looking at the Super Distortion and a few others. What are your guys's ideas?
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
The super distorion, tone zone, evolution bridge and super 3. Which would be best for my type of music. of those Id be playing classic rock, heavy rock and hair metal.
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser