hi everyone, first post here

Does anyone know what 'Vintage' (brand name) guitars are like, im looking at a v100 (les Paul Style, like on my avatar)

It will be my first guitar so im not exactly an expert on all things guitars, ive read several reviews which say that the guitar is quite good, but i was wondering what people reviews are on here

thanks
For a first guitar, they're fine. I was never a really big fan of them, but I can see them working out for a beginner. They have thinner necks and are pretty easy to play. They sound relatively good out of the box too.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I have a VS6 made a few years before they started using Wilkinson hardware.

It's actually a pretty good guitar, especially considering the price; sure it has a few minor flaws, but it plays very well.

The neck doesn't have any dead notes, the fretwork is good, the shape of the neck is comfortable and the overall build quality is fine.

The pickups on my Vintage aren't too bad, but the new Wilkinson ones are probably better.

I would recommend you to play and check it thoroughly before buying, but they're certainly worth a look.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
im not to sure if it was vintage but i think it is...anyways theres a guy on here named rob chappers pm him or go to his youtube acount which is the same name robchappers he used to be sponsered by them
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by gstacey1
im not to sure if it was vintage but i think it is...anyways theres a guy on here named rob chappers pm him or go to his youtube acount which is the same name robchappers he used to be sponsered by them

Yep, that was him.

He has a few vids with Vintage on his account on youtube.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
Yep, that was him.

He has a few vids with Vintage on his account on youtube.

good i wasnt sure but his vids are amazing and funny to lol
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
I've not played any of the new ones.

The only thing that sucked about the old ones was that the hardware back then was questionable. A lot of Vintage superstrats had plastic machineheads etc.

I would imagine that with Wilko hardware they're more consistent now.
I have the VR100LM its a copy of an old les paul tv special with p90s. I love it, the neck is similar to my lespaul with the 60s neck profile. I have not tried any of the other Les paul models but when new guitar day comes around I will definetly be looking at those. Not a big fan of the pre reliced models as far as looks but the others have some nice finnishes to them.
Best advice is to try one out yourself and see if it is comfortable for you personally but I do recomend them.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
My V100 is absolutely brilliant.

The only les paul i know that survived a fall (headstock first) down a set of stairs, and survived without a chip, ding, or anything.

I upgraded mine to EMG pickups and grover tuners now. Its my favourite guitar.