http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R8Qvm24dbU

Love Remains the same

This song came out a little while ago but its got a second wind and im hearing it EVERYWHERE. Not that I have a problem with it... Its just kinda weird. Its good to see Gavin still breaking girls hearts. I just hope this doesn't turn into some joke of a song through popularity.
Quote by RichieKotzen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R8Qvm24dbU

Love Remains the same

This song came out a little while ago but its got a second wind and im hearing it EVERYWHERE. Not that I have a problem with it... Its just kinda weird. Its good to see Gavin still breaking girls hearts. I just hope this doesn't turn into some joke of a song through popularity.

I'm watching this for the first time - didn't even know Rossdale had a solo career, but it's already a joke of a song to me. Especially the video.
Jesus.. Do you think if we all send him forty dollars a month, he'll quit making music?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Jesus.. Do you think if we all send him forty dollars a month, he'll quit making music?

Considering this song has made him more your comment is assinine and retarded.
It's alright but it has that sound like you've heard it 100 times sung by 100 different bands already.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by RichieKotzen
Considering this song has made him more your comment is assinine and retarded.

I meant the entire population of UG. Furthermore, Asinine*.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.