There was a thread about this horrible band someone's "friends" had and we ripped into them pretty bad. They had recorded a few terrible covers and had their own bad song they had written. On their Myspace it said they were going to have an internet performance.

Anybody remember anything about that? I couldn't find the thread, remember the TS or whatever. I hope I didn't miss it.

Halp and you get an e-cookie, an e-glass'o'milk and an e-blow job.
Quote by Pyrest
You can have one from me
*e-blowjob*

Well that was awfully fast

Anyone know about this band? I really wanna see now.
The last shit band i remember being linked to on here was a crappy screamo band who were just awful, was it them?
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Trefellin
There was a thread about this horrible band someone's "friends" had and we ripped into them pretty bad. They had recorded a few terrible covers and had their own bad song they had written. On their Myspace it said they were going to have an internet performance.

Anybody remember anything about that? I couldn't find the thread, remember the TS or whatever. I hope I didn't miss it.

Halp and you get an e-cookie, an e-glass'o'milk and an e-blow job.

no you give the eblowjob and YOU get the glass of milk
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Trefellin
Ah, yeah. That's it.

*Gives e-cookie*

*Gives e-glass'o'milk*

*Gives e-blow job*

Damn it...

*Gives e-cookie*

*Gives e-glass'o'milk*

*Gives e-blow job*

hey! i gave you a link to the thread

i don't trust in you anymore...

EDIT: ups you were faster than my answer sorry i trust you again
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
That nirvana cover was beautiful. I am in tears right now. Such amazing work.

I laughed, I cried. I lost 10 pounds.
Oh thank God! The live internet show is on the 25th. I didn't miss it!

It's going to be hilarious if they through with it.

I can't wait.

Thank's for the help. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go gargle with some mouthwash now.
Quote by Trefellin
Oh thank God! The live internet show is on the 25th. I didn't miss it!

It's going to be hilarious if they through with it.

I can't wait.

Thank's for the help. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go gargle with some mouthwash now.

oh you know you liked it

and yes i can't wait either. but im not sure about the time...i don't live in new york...so what time is it here in mexico?
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by tremeloud

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Quote by magnum1117

and yes i can't wait either. but im not sure about the time...i don't live in new york...so what time is it here in mexico?

This help?

I'm under New York time anyway so it's fine for me. I'd guess most of Mexico is an hour behind.
What was that band who had the circle pit song? They were just as funny.
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
Quote by templar08
What was that band who had the circle pit song? They were just as funny.

No, this is two 8th graders who can't play their instruments but are still in a "band."
Quote by Trefellin
No, this is two 8th graders who can't play their instruments but are still in a "band."

I said 'what was the band...', as in can anyone else remember them and what was their name
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.