I can play Back In Black and Highway To Hell but I'm the lookout for some more ACDC songs to learn. Ideally ones that as a beginner wouldn't be too tough to learn.

Any suggestions on which ones to start with?
All of them!
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Almost all of them. Try Hell ain't a Bad Place to be or Riff Raff.

Eh, I don't think Riff Raff would be a very good choice. Awesome song, but I think that's leaning on the harder side of AC/DC.

To name some popular ones: You shook me all night long, Hells bells, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, TNT, Whole Lotta Rosie, and even Thunderstruck (if you hammer on and pull off the whole intro)

To name some ones I personally like as well: Dog Eat Dog (you have to tune a quarter step up for this one), Bad Boy Boogie, Walk All Over You, If You Want Blood (you've got it), and Big Balls. You can probably learn the latter from ear.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
Pretty much all of them, but try Hells Bells, Gone Shootin, Dirty Deeds
Gear:
Gibson Flying V
Jackson RR3 w/ Zakk Wylde EMG's
'89 Marshall 8240 Combo Amp
Marshall MG10 CD
Boss MT-2
Dunlop Dime Crybaby From Hell
Quote by TheReFiller
Eh, I don't think Riff Raff would be a very good choice. Awesome song, but I think that's leaning on the harder side of AC/DC.

To name some popular ones: You shook me all night long, Hells bells, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, TNT, Whole Lotta Rosie, and even Thunderstruck (if you hammer on and pull off the whole intro)

To name some ones I personally like as well: Dog Eat Dog (you have to tune a quarter step up for this one), Bad Boy Boogie, Walk All Over You, If You Want Blood (you've got it), and Big Balls. You can probably learn the latter from ear.

Meh. I found Riff Raff came pretty quickly but sounded harder than it actually was.
Also try:

Ride on , Money Talks , Shoot to Thrill, Nervous Shakedown, and If you want Blood.

You really can pick and choose with AC/DC, nothings to difficult to learn.
Okay, I'm not up to the solo (at anything like full tempo... yet), but "Whole Lotta Rosie" is otherwise pretty easy. "Hells Bells" is also relatively easy to get going with as well... not to mention it being an absolutely spine-tingling piece of music. Doesn't sound perfect without the bell, but I'm not sure the missus would stomach one being installed in the office. Needs more Church Bell!
Oh, now I've gone and spilled my tea. This really won't do at all.
Quote by chuckflan333
All of them!

Pretty much sums it up

Touch too much
TNT
The Jack
Problem Child
Shot down in flames
Sin City

...they're all pretty straightforward.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
^ to Seagull, are they good solo's for beginners to learn? I need to learn me some songs -.-
Obtain a copy of High Voltage and play the whole thing by Ear / Tab.
"Life is just a ride... just a ride" - Bill Hicks
have you tried baby, please dont go...
try that i like it..
maybe you will too....
Quote by Johnthevault
Obtain a copy of High Voltage and play the whole thing by Ear / Tab.

Is that do-able from a beginners point of view?
Quote by Rave765
^ to Seagull, are they good solo's for beginners to learn? I need to learn me some songs -.-

None of them are that difficult, Touch Too Much is the easiest one.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Rock and Roll Train is pretty easy and Let's Get it Up would be another one with a pretty simple solo.
i picked up the Family Jewels book today it's got nearly every acdc track tabbed out in it. i'm going for TNT first up.
My favorite is Hells Bells... once you get the picking pattern of the main riff you can even be a little sloppy with it and it sounds like you can play
----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Line6 600 Variax
- POD XT Live
- '86 Marshall 4203
- Roland Micro Cube
Quote by steven seagull
None of them are that difficult, Touch Too Much is the easiest one.

That depends entirely on how much of a beginner the beginner in question is. If it did not, the default guitar playing skill level of the world's population (including those who'd never seen a guitar in their lives) would be roughly the same as that of Angus Young.
Oh, now I've gone and spilled my tea. This really won't do at all.
Quote by CarpUK
That depends entirely on how much of a beginner the beginner in question is. If it did not, the default guitar playing skill level of the world's population (including those who'd never seen a guitar in their lives) would be roughly the same as that of Angus Young.

I was talking about the solos - Touch too Much is a doddle.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc