Kittinger's Descent

I just started that page today, so it's still a work in progress.

Also, Myspace's music player, for whatever reason, sounds like it cut down on the quality a little. If you want a better quality version, the song is also on my profile page.

Thanks in advance for listening.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
it reminds me of the stuff jesper kyd composed for Freedom Fighters (game)

what program are you using?

and i think it sounds good, i highly recommend getting good with filters, they can really make most any electronica sound great, not to mention you can keep things simple but still changing and interesting, and it can really add atmosphere

only thing i didn't like was the faster bass drum pattern you have in there, it didn't sound natural to me
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
Thanks.

And I'm using FL Studio 7. I don't have any synths/MIDI devices, etc. so I'm pretty much limited to what's built into FL.

And thanks for the crit. I'll have to keep all of that in mind when I start on another track and/or when I go back and possibly make some tweaks on the original song.

Saxo-Walrus

alright, i use fl studio too, i have a midi keyboard, which helps but isn't needed, except in some cases. Do you know how to make a filter control? all you need to do is right click on a filter knob that does cuts and such, or volume, any control you want to manipulate throughout the piece and click create automation clip and it'll show up on the timeline
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
Never did this before.

I'll have to mess around with it next time I get writing.

Saxo-Walrus

Nice i like it its pretty chill, you should check out my band Meta were a couple of posts down. You did a minor 3rd interval which is similar to my song Jaboc lol pretty tight. (pretty common though i suppose)

We use Fruity Loops, Acid Pro, Garage Band, and Reason to make our music. Sometimes audacity but its only good for chopping.
myspace.com/soundsofmeta
Yep..... I DID do a minor third interval....

Yep.

I TOTALLY knew that.

>_>

Really, I just came up with some cool stuff, liked it, and turned it into a song. The entire track took me a total of about 4-6 hours to make. If it sounded good, and I liked it, it went in the track.

Saxo-Walrus