Inspired by the James Monroe Thread.

I think he was a well minded President. What do you guys think?
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
^This.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by LesPaulLeader08
Thomas Jefferson was better.

I agree, but post in the Thomas Jefferson thread if you're horny for him right now!
You guys are wrong. When I met him, he was very pretentious.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
I heard George washington used to grow a plant that contained the drug Marijuana! I don't know if this is true but he did own many whiskey distilleries!
He was pretty cool, so was Thomas Jefferson. I wish we could have presidents like them again. *coughronpaulcough*
George Washington was a beast.. he predicted a bunch of americas future problems like political parties (big rift in senate) and allies (Russia, France, stuff like that..)
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Quote by KFKing
I heard George washington used to grow a plant that contained the drug Marijuana! I don't know if this is true but he did own many whiskey distilleries!

well he DID fuck the shit out of bears

also marijuana was thought to be a medicinal herb in those days
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by frottage
He was pretty cool, so was Thomas Jefferson. I wish we could have presidents like them again. *coughronpaulcough*

I'd say Ron Paul is a lot like Jefferson but not so much Washington.
Quote by iantheman
well he DID fuck the shit out of bears

Quote by Masamune
He ****ed the shit out of bears.

I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I like his stance on political parties.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
He technically wasn't america's first president.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
He was one lucky, wooden-toothed son-of-a-gun.

He was in countless battles during the French and Indian War and the Revolution, yet he was never even wounded.

One Native American chief met with Washington in his later years and reported seeing him during Braddock's Massacre.

He said that Washington had an "aurora" around him that day, protecting him from danger and reflecting the musket fire from his persons.

Quote by frottage

+1, I <3 Thomas Jefferson.

He was a strict Constructionist, believed heavily in state's rights, was a Deist, and saw the flaws of Christianity.

Not to mention he had the Jungle Fever!

(bow-chica-wow-wow)
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at Oct 11, 2008,
I haven't read up too much on him, but he seems a little overratted. He wasn't really involved in the drafting of the Constitution or any major documents. To me, he's a figurehead, though he was a master of statesmanship and foreign policy, in addition to being a kick ass general.
Quote by jimmyjimjim
I haven't read up too much on him, but he seems a little overratted. He wasn't really involved in the drafting of the Constitution or any major documents. To me, he's a figurehead, though he was a master of statesmanship and foreign policy, in addition to being a kick ass general.

He actually was just a figurehead.

He wasn't that great at being a general as far as military strategy goes. He was a good public speaker and was very corageous, but he actually lost more battles in the Seven Years War than he won.

It was his ability to rally people to the cause with compelling speeches and actions that made him an icon of the time period.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I'm partial to Abe Lincoln. He just had such a way with words:

"Dear Madam,--

I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.

I feel how weak and fruitless must be any word of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming. But I cannot refrain from tendering you the consolation that may be found in the thanks of the Republic they died to save.

I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.

Yours, very sincerely and respectfully,

A. Lincoln"

That's from Saving Private Ryan. FYI.
We're only strays.
washington, washington,
6 foot 8, weighs a f*cking ton...

who knows what im talking about??
Quote by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off. (Our own, not each others)

Quote by Union Jake
How am i gay? I was jerking it to the women, and i didn't look at my roomates things.
Quote by LesPaulLeader08
Thomas Jefferson was better.

dude was an arrogant asshole, alexander hamilton ftw
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I'm partial to Abe Lincoln. He just had such a way with words:

*letter*

That's from Saving Private Ryan. FYI.

As soon as I saw the "Dear Madam" I knew that you had posted the letter from SPR.

I recognised it from the first two words...

Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here