Alright guys, so I went on a computer drive cleaning frenzy on the C:/ drive, and then I looked at the Recovery drive and it says i only have 100 MB left of a few GB of Recovery space left. Should I be worried? If so, how can I clean this up?
Explain moar precisely, I'm kinda confused.

If this can help, my recovery drive has 1.20gb free of 9.
'Recovery Drive' is a partition on some computer harddrives which contains all the files necessary for restoring the computer to when it came out of the box.

EDIT: You should NEVER touch anything on there, don't delete, move or add stuff, or it will no longer work in the event that you need to reset your pc
Quote by markodeano1
'Recovery Drive' is a partition on some computer harddrives which contains all the files necessary for restoring the computer to when it came out of the box.

EDIT: You should NEVER touch anything on there, don't delete, move or add stuff, or it will no longer work in the event that you need to reset your pc

haha whoaaaa good thing, i was about to delete everything
It's usually hidden so you can't see it, if you want to hide it do this:

start-->run-->gpedit.msc---->user configuration---->in the left panel ---> ----->Administrative Templates----> ---->windows components----->
---->windows explorer--->in the right panel---->
---->hide these specified drives in My Computer---> select the drive and that's it!!

read the info in the midle panel !!!!! IT ' S IMPORTANT!!!!!

That was copied off some other forum