I was having a yard sale today and I went in for 3 minutes to grab a phone number from my room. In that time someone came by and jacked my custom Jazz bass from my front yard. I think it was some piece of shit neighborhood kids that came by earlier on bikes. I honestly cannot even begin to describe to anger I feel at this moment. I can barely type. I'm actually shaking. I swear if I somehow found out who did it, I would slice their balls off, gouge out their eyes and pour salt in the wounds, smash every single bone in their bodies with a sledgehammer, then tie them to the back of my car and drag their corpses down the road in case they still aren't completely expired.... then I'd play a little slap solo to celebrate their incredibly painful, torturous death. But seriously though.
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
k koo.

But seriously, that sucks. I know I'd feel the same way if my guitar got stolen, but it's not like you were keeping anyway.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Oh man, that's terrible.

Oh God, oh man, oh God, oh man, oh God!

Get out there, pound some pavement, ask questions, rough some people up and get it back.

Walk into a bar...

"I have just broken this man's little finger, tell me who stole my bass?
ye i would go crazy aswell.

some punk tried stealing my amp when i brought it into school for a music concert.

i ****ing raped that piece of shite
i've never caught a jazz bass, but i have caught small mouth bass a bunch of times
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by tasty licks
I was having a yard sale today and I went in for 3 minutes to grab a phone number from my room. In that time someone came by and jacked my custom Jazz bass from my front yard. I think it was some piece of shit neighborhood kids that came by earlier on bikes. I honestly cannot even begin to describe to anger I feel at this moment. I can barely type. I'm actually shaking. I swear if I somehow found out who did it, I would slice their balls off, gouge out their eyes and pour salt in the wounds, smash every single bone in their bodies with a sledgehammer, then tie them to the back of my car and drag their corpses down the road in case they still aren't completely expired.... then I'd play a little slap solo to celebrate their incredibly painful, torturous death. But seriously though.

http://www.apa.org/releases/media_violence.html
Quote by tasty licks

why salt? use bleach or hydrochloric acid that shit hurts
why was your bass out in the yard were you selling it?
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by Trefellin
Oh man, that's terrible.

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Well short of breaking down people's doors one by one through the entire neighborhood, armed to the teeth, I don't really see how I'm going to find it. If I see the little bastards again I'm going to have a word with them. I'll offer them money no questions asked to find out who did it, then kill them all once I find it, just in case they had something to do with it.
I love my...

Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Quote by GmacD
i've never caught a jazz bass, but i have caught small mouth bass a bunch of times

I love the fight they give. It's wicked when they jump and splash.
that really ,really sucks man.
next time dont put it out on the front yard (not to call you stupid, just advice)
just go around the houses in the neighbourhood and ask if people have seen it...
kthxbai.
I had the bass out in the yard because i was playing it. I also had 2 guitars I was selling out there, but they didn't take those of course. I guess they could have taken all 3, but they probably couldnt carry more on their bike. Little bastard(s)
I love my...

Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Quote by potcorn56
why salt? use bleach or hydrochloric acid that shit hurts
why was your bass out in the yard were you selling it?

good idea.
I love my...

Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
Quote by tasty licks
I had the bass out in the yard because i was playing it. I also had 2 guitars I was selling out there, but they didn't take those of course. I guess they could have taken all 3, but they probably couldnt carry more on their bike. Little bastard(s)

if i lived by you i would come over by you and beat the piss out of whoever stole it
I'm Steve
Quote by tasty licks

well then ,
1. find out where they live
2. kick ass
3. get back bass
5. ?????
4. PROFIT
kthxbai.
Last edited by OMGWTFBBQ? at Oct 11, 2008,
Quote by Trefellin
Oh man, that's terrible.

Get out there, pound some pavement, ask questions, rough some people up and get it back.

Walk into a bar...

"I have just broken this man's little finger, tell me who stole my bass
?

Quote by OMGWTFBBQ?
well then ,
2. kick ass
3. get back bass
4. PROFIT?????
urdoinitwrong

2. kick ass
3. get back bass
4. ?????
5. PROFIT
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why the hell did you have your bass in your front yard?

too true - some small fault on your part, buddy.

if the crows had ganged up, they would have flown off with the tv too!
Quote by davedoom
too true - some small fault on your part, buddy.

if the crows had ganged up, they would have flown off with the tv too!

well still, he should have been more careful but nobody should have stolen it anyways
I'm Steve
Quote by ninja.kitty
urdoinitwrong

2. kick ass
3. get back bass
4. ?????
5. PROFIT

oh noehs i failed, shouldn't play guitar, watch tv , write something on a forum and eat at the same time i guess >.>
kthxbai.
i say that you should wait for the little kids on bikes then you shoot them with a paint ball gun then while they are on the ground holding their injures you tie them up and get them to admit to taking your bass, get bass back, piss on the, laugh, play bass solo over them, shoot them a few more times, let them go, warn them not to come near your house again
Quote by tasty licks

Next time don't leave your stuff unattended...I know many friends who have had CDs swiped that way.
Wow, it seems I'm getting some laughs in this thread. Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead...

You could put up posters... like a lost cat poster except it says you are willing to pay snitches.

One thing really important thing though. My mother says she knows a musician who was with a rough crowd back in "the day" or something. He now plays bass for some country singer. Anyway, back then someone stole his guitar. He found the guy and broke every single one of his fingers. Apparently, he really regrets doing that now that he's older and wiser. So, don't be too rash.

I understand why you'd want to kill the person though. An instrument becomes very personal to you and it feels like a part of you after spending so much time with it. Stealing a musical instrument is like a very personal attack.
Last edited by Trefellin at Oct 11, 2008,
RUSSEL WTF?!?!

...Sorry I had to.

Seriously though, don't ever leave something you treasure and value so highly unattended. Especially out in the open. This is God/Buddha/Lucifer/Vishnu's way of telling you not to do that.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
wel its not like they stole a REAL instrument. wait i play bass... crap.

and that REALLY sucks man. i cant even imagine how pissed you are, and you have every right to be. scare the shit out of those kids and make them tell you if they have it. hope you find it somehow.
Quote by Pancakehead

WIN

dude how much was it worth?

and werent your parents or someone watching?

PS: its called a cordless telephone.
Damn.. I'm sorry to here that bro..
WOOOWWW , DUDE........... NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!
Hay guise I just stoled a sweeet bass from a gerage sale!

But no, I imagine it would feel horrible.

Those damn kids on bikes with all their shenanigans.
Quote by FbSa
Back in the 70's I decided to take all the frets off Jaco's Bass thinking he would play worse. Man did that backfire.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']FUCK YES.

GSAWS, I LOVE YOU.