hello

does anyone have the powerball?

if so how many revs can you get it up to? I saw a guy on youtube get up to 20000, it was insane. I can only get up to 10 thousand. It's very addicting

thanks
I have a blue ball
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
please im getting really pissed off.

the mods closed one of my threads and now you're giving me pokemon trouble. Go away you're not welcoem with your stupid jokes. I'm getting so frustrated
Quote by muddywaters51
please im getting really pissed off.

the mods closed one of my threads and now you're giving me pokemon trouble. Go away you're not welcoem with your stupid jokes. I'm getting so frustrated

Go to the bodybuilding thread then.
Quote by metaldud536
Go to the bodybuilding thread then.

no because the powerball isn't bodybuilding. Do your resaearch before making a pointless comment
The Powerball = The lottery
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Quote by muddywaters51
no because the powerball isn't bodybuilding. Do your resaearch before making a pointless comment

It wasn't pointless to me! I thought you were talking about that big redball people use for working out.
Quote by metaldud536
It wasn't pointless to me! I thought you were talking about that big redball people use for working out.

stop being a nuissance and just leave. I don't need you spamming my thread with utter irrelevance. Is this how you act in everyones thread? Would you like it if I came in your threads and started giving you trouble or challenging you or your beliefs. I think not