I am considering getting a new amp. I play metal in general, so like GnR to Cannibal Corpse. I mainly play Trivium-ish stuff, In Flames-y stuff, that kind of thing. I need to be able to solo, so a footswitch or pedal is nice. My budget is about £120 ish. It doesn't need to be that big, just 15-25w.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

maybe one of the 15 watt randalls they are only like 60 quid but if you have more to spend maybe look at some thing better, did you have any idea what brand you are wanting etc

edit: try before you buy whatever you decide, find something YOU like not what people on the internet tell you to like
Origanally Posted by freedoms_stain
Live webcam shows.
The bigger and blacker the dildo, the more cash.

Originally Posted by neopowell
Holy Christ I haven't laughed that hard since I bummed that clown. Well done!
You're really not going to get a good Trivium/In Flames tone for that price. Save up more, sell your current amp, etc... then look into something truly great.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
roland cube 30? not 100% sure that you can footswitch from rhythm to lead, though... i think you can footswitch from clean to dirty, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?