Am I the only one who instantly thought of Hot Fuzz?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Yes I'm in oz but catch it on youtube, and yes, she is a minx.

Man that ep was funny. Mr Fry was awesome.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
That episode was atrocious.

They should just stop Nevermind the buzzcocks now.

Amstell was funny for his first series and a bit but, ergh. It's just boring now, the guests are shit. This week was slightly better than the previous ones in this series, but thats not saying much.

Its not even a comedy music quiz anymore, its a case of Ask Question > Amstell asks guest about something unrelated > answer > weak link > question. More like a chat show.
Every time someone makes even a slightly homophobic joke, Simon Amstell suddenly becomes deathly quiet - i wonder why that is? He should make more jokes about himself - then he would be invincible! well, not quite.

And it was only after looking it up after the show, that i realised Phill Jupitus is actually not gay! He is married.

Though if he were, that would make the quota of gay people extremely high on tv - both the team captains and the presenter......hahaha

Luckily they didnt have John Barrowman anywhere nearby or i really would have lost faith in tv....not that i had any.....
I still don't think the series is good so far, but I'm glad Stephen fry was on it!
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by RyanGillam
Is on never mind the buzzcocks on BBC2

She is soo ****ing hot.
Yes, she was hot.

But how fucking stupid?

Also, sounded a bit tone deaf in the intros round.
Yeah she had a horrible go at the intros round. I'm starting to get into cage the elephant now too, at first I wasn't so keen on them.
I have never seen her, so I don't know what she looks like.

And I don't really watch Never Mind the Buzzcocks. I don't think Simon is funny at all
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here