At the moment I have an ibanez rg370dx and a Stagg guitar case. however, when my guitar is in the case, the headstock touches the bottom which means that the neck is not lying in its correct slot (don't know how to explain this any better). This means I have to use a guitar strap and a cloth to prop my guitar up when the case is vertical to stop it sliding out of place.
Now, there is a lot of fret buzz on the first, second and third frets on all strings. Could the small case be the cause of this? And is there any chance of further damage?
Quote by StratoTele
Have you replaced your strings recently?

Stay tuned for relevancy.

no, im geting a new set next time I am near a music / guitar store (my nearest one is twenty miles away)

...I am tuned for relevancy lol
Quote by TheSecondRaid
no, im geting a new set next time I am near a music / guitar store (my nearest one is twenty miles away)

...I am tuned for relevancy lol

Okay, because new strings can cause the neck to bend/just vibrate more than you're used to. I recommend going to a guitar store and have them check out, maybe have them adjust the truss rod and get a new case while you are at it. A big one.
Thanks StratoTele, but could they give me new case for free since they were the ones who suggested it to and I got it less than a year ago? ...yeah, im a cheapo.
Quote by TheSecondRaid
Thanks StratoTele, but could they give me new case for free since they were the ones who suggested it to and I got it less than a year ago? ...yeah, im a cheapo.

Well, you should have the guitar checked out and ask if the case could have caused it. If the case did cause it, ask for a free one. If they say it was unrelated, keep the old case. If they say it is unrelated and then it happens again, they could have lied.