My friend was looking into a few multi fx's like the Pod X3, the Zoom TT, and the Boss GT-10 (Full sized versions). Out of those, what would be best in functionality, is there any other pedal you would recommend over those?
Quote by steven seagull
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
+1

You should always listen to this bird-man-woman-thing.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

What the fuck man!? That's SWEET

I think I might actually use that!

Quote by gold_ninja101
My friend was looking into a few multi fx's like the Pod X3, the Zoom TT, and the Boss GT-10 (Full sized versions). Out of those, what would be best in functionality, is there any other pedal you would recommend over those?

i like Line 6 products, so i would go for the POD X3, but the GT-8/10's have really good reputation. the POD's have better amp modeling, but the GT's have better effects. what are you looking for?
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Line 6's and Boss are pretty much the standard in multi-FX. The GT-10 is probably the most advanced you could buy at the moment (it has a built-in arpeggiator!), but is horrifically expensive. The GT-8 is very versatile and has excellent sound quality. PODs are also great for the price.
Has your friend considered Digitech's GNX series? *Flame shields up!* They're great value for money and are packed with features. OK, so the amp modelling is a matter of taste, but I love the sound I get out of my GNX3000. the cleans are brilliantly clear, and the overdrive will do 60's fuzz to modern metal. Plus, it has a USB port and direct line-out for PA's. Built like a tank, too.

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000