I just wanted to go listen to "what went wrong" by blink for old times sake and some guy put:

so no ur the ****in dumbass ur acting like im insulting him, im not, im stating a fact now get over ur weird obcession with this, tom delogne sucks at guitar, deal with it. listen to billie joe from green day, hes good at guitar(look up minority from their bullet in a bible cd, he does a guitar solo using 3 different scales, bitch, i doubt tom knows what a scale is)

and i was like even tho i was once 13 i atleast new who jimi hendrix was and so i could make a good judgement on who was good etc Haha
Im quite proud of that LOL

Quote by Unreal445
i found it funny that the pit reported it faster than sky news

Beneath The Fallen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanted to go listen to "what went wrong" by blink for old times sake and some guy put:

so no ur the ****in dumbass ur acting like im insulting him, im not, im stating a fact now get over ur weird obcession with this, tom delogne sucks at guitar, deal with it. listen to billie joe from green day, hes good at guitar(look up minority from their bullet in a bible cd, he does a guitar solo using 3 different scales, bitch, i doubt tom knows what a scale is)

and i was like even tho i was once 13 i atleast new who jimi hendrix was and so i could make a good judgement on who was good etc Haha

That work?
Quote by SGibson666
Kill this crappy thread with fire, please.

no

Quote by Unreal445

Beneath The Fallen
Quote by LeeSmellyFinger

Hey you elitist, its something called opinions. Another persons opinion isnt wrong, just because its different from yours. And just because you knew jimi hendrix at 13 doesn't mean your knowledge in music is so vast and advanced.
Quote by wizards?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That work?

I wanted to do that

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wait a minute, he solo'd using THREE scales?

He's freaking amazing.

Oh man, I have no idea what's going on.

Cake.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Heres the fire you ordered.
*Fire*

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by wizards?
Nuh uh! I got some right here!

Is that a belt under the cake?
Quote by SGibson666
Hey you elitist, its something called opinions. Another persons opinion isnt wrong, just because its different from yours. And just because you knew jimi hendrix at 13 doesn't mean your knowledge in music is so vast and advanced.

i never said my musical knowledge is so vast and advanced.

Quote by Unreal445

Beneath The Fallen
Quote by LeeSmellyFinger
i never said my musical knowledge is so vast and advanced.

It was implied

St.Edit:

FUCK YOU WIZARDS
Quote by wizards?
But you sure were acting like it.

cus i already new jimi hendrix was good at guitar... sorry for being able to state the obvious.

Quote by Unreal445

Beneath The Fallen
Quote by SGibson666

An opinion doesn't exist if someone can prove with solid and very obvious evidence that the opinion of another person is badly reasoned...
Which in his case, saying that Billie Joe armstrong is better than Tom DeLonge is fail in so many ways...because really, you can't discuss who's better when you're comparing 2 of the worst guitarists who instead of playing guitar, touch their penis in shows and make songs about penis and vagina and then become famous because of that instead of the guitar or the ability to create music...

D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by InvaderTSN
Is that a belt under the cake?

thats a fxcking belt under that cake.

Flam·boy·ant
French, from participle of flamboyer to flame
1:Characterized by waving curves suggesting flames
2:Marked by or given to strikingly elaborate or colorful display or behavior

I R mining fish.

That is all
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by XxLloydxX
An opinion doesn't exist if someone can prove with solid and very obvious evidence that the opinion of another person is badly reasoned...

I'm pretty sure that's still an opinion.
Quote by XxLloydxX
Which in his case, saying that Billie Joe armstrong is better than Tom DeLonge is fail in so many ways...because really, you can't discuss who's better when you're comparing 2 of the worst guitarists who instead of playing guitar, touch their penis in shows and make songs about penis and vagina and then become famous because of that instead of the guitar or the ability to create music...

How dare you insult Billie Joe Armstrong. He can solo using three scales. That's one more scale than two. He's a genius.
Quote by wizards?

That work?

Best possible first reply.
Quote by wizards?
I'm pretty sure that's still an opinion.

ang on whats wrong with me having an opinion of it being stupid..and then you to say im wrong for it cus thats your opinion and so

Quote by Unreal445

Beneath The Fallen
My opinion is use a dictionary.

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
My opinion is use a dictionary.

That's a suggestion.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Damn it hang on...

My opinion is that people should use a dictionary instead of writing crap.

E-Married to Funny_Page