I've always thought that Bad Luck doesn't exist. Because, if you have bad luck, wouldn't that mean you had the sufficient luck that something bad could happen? And that would mean you're a lucky person in any way.
If you have Luck then anything of luck could happen to you, like winning the lottery to being shit on the head by a bird.

A lucky person would experience a life full of benefits AND random downfalls whereas a normal person who had no luck would experience an average life, without extraordinary things happening to him, but neither would he have downfalls out of nowhere.

I could conclude that Ultimate-Guitar is a very lucky site...
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
We're all very lucky in ways that we will never know.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Bad luck is like negative luck. It's like the difference between 2 and -2.

Besides, everyone with a brain knows luck doesn't exist. Up until recently did you devoutly follow your vague, nondescript horoscope?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Just watch that x-files episode with the luckiest guy in the world in, i'm pretty sure that the x-files only deal in cold hard fact so everything should be explained pretty well in it.
Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
its chance, not luck. it would be luck if you found a phone that someone dropped on the floor. but if its the lottery someone HAS to win.
Quote by break-me-in
Bad luck is like negative luck. It's like the difference between 2 and -2.

Besides, everyone with a brain knows luck doesn't exist. Up until recently did you devoutly follow your vague, nondescript horoscope?

We all have our doubts to things like luck to exist...I always think that our lives and this universe is a supernatural event...if you think about it, it is weird we exist...so why can't other supernatural things exist?
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by XxLloydxX
We all have our doubts to things like luck to exist...I always think that our lives and this universe is a supernatural event...if you think about it, it is weird we exist...so why can't other supernatural things exist?

I don't completely rule out the existence of metaphysical or supernatural ideas (God, etc.) but luck is possibly the dumbest, most illogical concept ever.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
sometimes bad luck gets blamed for ppl just sucking, but good luck is something that people think of to try and be optimistic
DECRESCENDO
Quote by uk.mace
Ooh, philosophical!
Personally I don't believe in luck. Shit happens.

Nah. You're very lucky but you don't see it. A lot of shit could have happened to you but didn't and you would never know because you say thing's like that ^.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by n to the k
its chance, not luck. it would be luck if you found a phone that someone dropped on the floor. but if its the lottery someone HAS to win.

If you apply the same theory to finding the phone, technically someone has to find he phone as well. So its just the same as winning the lottery, only with better odds
Quote by break-me-in
I don't completely rule out the existence of metaphysical or supernatural ideas (God, etc.) but luck is possibly the dumbest, most illogical concept ever.

I don't believe in god but the existence of the universe has it's theories, what existed before the universe is illogical and will never have any theories. By supernatural I actually meant the existence of something before the universe, or including before what was before the universe.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!

BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by TheSecondRaid
If you apply the same theory to finding the phone, technically someone has to find he phone as well. So its just the same as winning the lottery, only with better odds

i'm tired and confused

leave me alone
Quote by XxLloydxX
I don't believe in god but the existence of the universe has it's theories, what existed before the universe is illogical and will never have any theories. By supernatural I actually meant the existence of something before the universe, or including before what was before the universe.

That post was completely contradictory.

But luck is such an indefinable and conveniently unquantifiable term, with no backing from any source besides rumours.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT