I got a used DX10D Dinky a while back and it says MIJ. I know that in general its MIK-MII, MIM, MIJ, MIA, so is this the same with Jackson? Was it worth $300USD with a Jackson hard shell case?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
generally MIJ jacksons are pretty good but MIA jacksons are top of the line amazing of amazing, but i think you got a good deal , have fun with you jackson
Jackson Stars is Jackson division for the domestic Japan. I think they have quite good series lining up.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

OMG i love ur turrets guy avatar!!!
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
for pretty much all guitars it goes like this
mi cheap asian company
mim
mij
mia (or places with top of the line facotries)

dean disapoints me because unless its like 2000$ guitar the rest are made in china<--- but that was a bit off topic
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
yes. in all honestly, most MIJ products are on par, if not better than MIA products. Cars, for example. Sure, something like a Honda Civic may not have the sporty looks of a Dogde Viper, but it's more reliable and gets better mileage, and looks pretty nice.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
yes. in all honestly, most MIJ products are on par, if not better than MIA products. Cars, for example. Sure, something like a Honda Civic may not have the sporty looks of a Dogde Viper, but it's more reliable and gets better mileage, and looks pretty nice.

Then a Skyline GTR r-34 rapes the viper in every way possible. So its not always about where its made.
Quote by RG_FANMAN

bad analogy. you can't compare cars and guitars..
MIJ jacksons are good, but MIA Jacjsons are better quality and are more consistent.
companies like esp doesnt have a usa line, but theyre MIJ's are top. ususally it's MIM, MIJ, MIA in increasing waulity
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by RG_FANMAN

thats the worst analogy i have ever read

i have an MIJ jackson. its very nice.

300 for you MIJ jackson is a great deal bro
Jackson DKMG MIJ
Agile Al-3000
MXR Super Comp
Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer
Crybaby
MXR 10 band EQ
Crate 120 watt ss
MIJ Jacksons from the 90's are excellent. The professional and star series from Japan are better than any LTD or Dean or whatnot. The newer MIJ Jacksons are great too. I just bought a DKM 2 and it is the best guitar I've owned.

And I have played the DX 10, and if it is the trans maple one with an LFR and Duncan Designed pickups, it is a great buy with a case for $300. Way better than any ltd or ibanez in the price range.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Hey, it's the best analogy I could think of off the top of my head, cut me some slack.
Quote by CarbonDeath
MIJ Jacksons from the 90's are excellent. The professional and star series from Japan are better than any LTD or Dean or whatnot. The newer MIJ Jacksons are great too. I just bought a DKM 2 and it is the best guitar I've owned.

And I have played the DX 10, and if it is the trans maple one with an LFR and Duncan Designed pickups, it is a great buy with a case for $300. Way better than any ltd or ibanez in the price range.

Everything except the finish. This is a blue, kinda plain. But for $300 there wasn't a whole lot I could do. A beautiful looking LTD MH100 of that Jackson. The Jackson's neck is beautiful. That maple neck with the rosewood fingerboard is AMAZING>

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Quote by RG_FANMAN
yes. in all honestly, most MIJ products are on par, if not better than MIA products.

Fail. Especially in the case of Jacksons. Jackson USA >>>>>>>> Jackson MIJ (which still are pretty amazing though)
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Same with ibanez, as far as I know. MIJ are pretty much the best construction, etc. Especially J-Craft, but that's something else
BUY MY JACKSON
Quote by imgooley
I don't know what that shit (racer x or paul gilbert) sounds like.

Quote by DSchmitty
Gilbert is a bad riff writer.

Quote by JeffWiredBeck24

Treble - 0
Bass - 0
Mids - 0
Volume - 0
'Tude - 10
Whiny Voice - 10
Panties - White

Quote by Shabadoo
I brake for huge nuts
Quote by LP_CL
Fail. Especially in the case of Jacksons. Jackson USA >>>>>>>> Jackson MIJ (which still are pretty amazing though)

i can pretty much vouch that my mij strat is better then most american i played
Quote by kckyle
i can pretty much vouch that my mij strat is better then most american i played

I believe you very much sir, I myself have a MIJ Squier JV strat that can contest without any shame a standard american fender strat. The thing is, that is an 800$ squier, while the american strat is 1000$ (not such a huge difference)
Same with your japanese fender: i bet its worth around 800 too. But they dont make no japanese fenders no more.
They do still make japanese and american Jacksons though. And the price difference is more than 1000$ between these guitars. So you have got a whole other situation there.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
i own several mij jackson's they have never had any major parts failures but the pickup are a bit weak.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
^MIJ Jacksons are great. They are imo, one of the best guitars around in their price range. But you really cant compare them to Jackson USA's
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
^ Early 90s Jackson Pros and Charvels (650, 750) were on par with US models. You fail.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
mia are considered the top of the line.

they go for like $2000+ so they'd better be
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by LP_CL

No, you fail. Using one company for your basis is kind of silly. I actually really don't care for the two Jackson Soloists I've played (SL-3 and SL-1), and the one King V I played and much prefered the RR5.

Plus, have you played some more exclusive japanese guitars like Caparison? Go play one, and tell me they're not on par with, if not far superior than any standard USA made Jackson guitar.

Or talk about a US made Gibson compared against something like an MIJ ESP or Eclipse, or even the Orvilles from the 70s and 80s. LOTS of people prefer those to current USA production Gibsons.
Quote by RG_FANMAN
No, you fail. Using one company for your basis is kind of silly. I actually really don't care for the two Jackson Soloists I've played (SL-3 and SL-1), and the one King V I played and much prefered the RR5.

Plus, have you played some more exclusive japanese guitars like Caparison? Go play one, and tell me they're not on par with, if not far superior than any standard USA made Jackson guitar.

Or talk about a US made Gibson compared against something like an MIJ ESP or Eclipse, or even the Orvilles from the 70s and 80s. LOTS of people prefer those to current USA production Gibsons.

You all fail. My question was whether Jackson MIJ's are the best, like it would be with Gibson/Fender, or if their MIJ's, like Ibanez.

If anyone knows, how much do you think it is worth with the case?

Wasn't Jackson like Dean in that most of their MIA models were custom shop'd?

Also, listen to LP_CL, he was a huge help with my Jackson.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
If you've been paying attention ,the general consensus is MIJ are really great guitars. The Jackson guitar you're looking at is 300 you said? No idea really on pricing, but 300 for a MIJ guitar (and a Jackson, which does make really good guitars) is a pretty good price regardless.
Unfortunately I think the guy at the shop who set it up removed the sticker that said Made in Japan =(