im sorry but i dont like any of them, out of the 3 i would get the esp just cos its better value but i would prefer a jp music man other the 3
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
The ESP.
My buddy's got the black and white one.
As long as you know how to adjust a Floyd Rose bridge, it's one of the smoothest, quickest playing guitars I've ever played.
And it's dive-bombs.
Lol
none of those 3.

dragonforce sigs = no no, and alexi is too not versatile.
lahio's in black and white. legendary guitar.
Quote by Beakwithteeth

I would have sex with you.

Quote by Bendybaws
cum on your hand and throw at him, the 'spiderman'

real nice...

Quote by MetalheadforJC

I herd rap mean Retraded Attemped at Poetry

Just no. failure.

we invented america

erm -1 to england?
hmmm has too be one of them three im leaning towards the esp and egen
Quote by sgany

how come its so essential that it must be one of the three? there are other guitars that are as good if not better. what are you planning on playing with it anyway?
Quote by Beakwithteeth

Quote by Bendybaws

real nice...

Quote by MetalheadforJC

Just no. failure.

we invented america

erm -1 to england?
Quote by Lord Killswitch
how come its so essential that it must be one of the three? there are other guitars that are as good if not better. what are you planning on playing with it anyway?

hmm just really like em i tried to get a schecter hellraiser c-1 fr couldnt get one due to wear i live im planning to play children of bodom metallica iron maiden linkin park trivium and bullet for my valentine (dragonforce maybe tho atm mai fingers just dont move fast enough just back from seeing em live :P )
esp or BC rich I would say everytime. especailly for metal. I can vouch that they are both extremely reliable guitars. i play most my metal on an ESP and have no trouble at all - other than it being a sting through and needing the occasional divebomb. So yeah, i would buy ESP time and time over. plus it looks better than the others, but it may require a bit of tweaking once you get it home and dry.

oh and you know the one you linekd to was a B-Stock?? Ive seen the black and white laiho guitar A-stocked for less than that, Id look around a little more first to be honest.
Quote by Beakwithteeth

Quote by Bendybaws

real nice...

Quote by MetalheadforJC

Just no. failure.

we invented america

erm -1 to england?
Quote by Lord Killswitch
esp or BC rich I would say everytime. especailly for metal. I can vouch that they are both extremely reliable guitars. i play most my metal on an ESP and have no trouble at all - other than it being a sting through and needing the occasional divebomb. So yeah, i would buy ESP time and time over. plus it looks better than the others, but it may require a bit of tweaking once you get it home and dry.

oh and you know the one you linekd to was a B-Stock?? Ive seen the black and white laiho guitar A-stocked for less than that, Id look around a little more first to be honest.

pardon mai newbiness what is the difference between A-stock and B-stock
B-stock being damaged slightly usually, the one you linked to having damage to the end of one of the V spikes from what I read on the page.
Quote by Beakwithteeth

Quote by Bendybaws

real nice...

Quote by MetalheadforJC

Just no. failure.

we invented america

erm -1 to england?
Quote by Lord Killswitch
B-stock being damaged slightly usually, the one you linked to having damage to the end of one of the V spikes from what I read on the page.

ahh thanks dude any guitars in that price range that would be good (no bc-richs or deans)?
Last edited by sgany at Oct 11, 2008,
The ESP AX range serves me greatly no end, the have everything from the budget AX-50 to the AX-400 - but take note its a string through.

if you like the flying V well ive definately seen laiho's signature V for cheaper than that on the internet.

http://www.espguitars.com/guitars.html

would be the first place Id look for one I liked, then Id start price checking.
teh standard models are below the signature ones.

£890 will buy you a very nice guitar most places.

alternatively, you could look at some of the ibanezes

they can give a great metal sound, but I wouldnt go for the dragonforce sig models

Ive heard some sweet metal sounds come from an Ibanez SZ520 which is only about half your budget price.

Just dont tie yourself to a specific model too fast, browse the market.
Quote by Beakwithteeth

Quote by Bendybaws

real nice...

Quote by MetalheadforJC

Just no. failure.

we invented america

erm -1 to england?
oh, and as for the schecter, I cant really say Ive ever had any real experience with them to be able to judge them sorry.
Quote by Beakwithteeth

Quote by Bendybaws

real nice...

Quote by MetalheadforJC

Just no. failure.

we invented america

erm -1 to england?
Last edited by Lord Killswitch at Oct 11, 2008,
i have played the schecter before i wuved it i might just get it
well its up to you, but I might suggest trying one of those ESPs. I just love them so much, but hey its your guitar, do what you thinks best.
Quote by Beakwithteeth

Quote by Bendybaws

real nice...

Quote by MetalheadforJC

Just no. failure.

we invented america

erm -1 to england?
i had a ltd kh-202 loved it broke 2times in first week of having it and its now dead
Quote by sgany

you arre really screwing yourself over by going for one of those three i mean one of them has an edge 3 trem which is mean to be pretty bad and on a guitar that price it is quite appauling. I seriously suggest you look at some better quality guitars and not bother with overpriced sig guitars because they have weird shapes
My Beginner setup:
Ibanez rg321mh
Roland Micro cube
http://www.thomann.de/gb/bc_rich_warlock_bk_bronce_ii.htm

:O:O only just over £100! OMG if I hadnt just got a new guitar that would be in the post to my door right now.
Quote by Beakwithteeth

Quote by Bendybaws

real nice...

Quote by MetalheadforJC

Just no. failure.

we invented america

erm -1 to england?
Quote by cgolden
The ESP.
My buddy's got the black and white one.
As long as you know how to adjust a Floyd Rose bridge, it's one of the smoothest, quickest playing guitars I've ever played.
And it's dive-bombs.
Lol

yeah id say the esp why dont you open up to more than one choice id say
jackson
bc rich (even though i think that they look retarded ,they still are good for metal)
dean
ibanez isnt to bad

but if your set on buying one of those three and wont change your mind off those three

id say the esp (ina differnt color)
if you dont like 80's music your queer(ps: it's the truth!) HUH?

METALLICA RULE'S!