Page 1 of 2
Oooooo hello

Everything's going alright then I take it?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.

How's the army?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
We miss you...

...come back soon.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Dready is not a mod...

Did I miss something?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Dready!!!

MT has a nice cozy couch for ya. Stop in whenever you want.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by zippidyduda
Dready is not a mod...

Did I miss something?

Left UG as modship to join the army, I believe.
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Are you a killing machine yet? Can you disarm a bomb while blindfolded, underwater and in space at the same time?
Ah, I see. Well, thanks for protecting us from the commies and the terrorists and whatnot! But now you arent protecting us from the spammers and the n00bs...
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Last edited by zippidyduda at Oct 11, 2008,
Quote by minibrowny
Are you a killing machine yet? Can you disarm a bomb while blindfolded, underwater and in space at the same time?

Like he couldn't do that before he joined up
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
Quote by zippidyduda
Ah, I see. Well, have thanks for protecting us from the commies and the terrorists and whatnot! But now you arent protecting us from the spammers and the n00bs...
Here's the thread about it: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=924863&highlight=dreadnought

Stay safe man!
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Glad to see you're in one piece

(Now I can finish you off myself)
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by metal4all

Ah I see.

And I want to speak with you about your user title
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
OMG HI

gotta tell me all about ...stuff lol
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
*break-me-in arrives, ashen-faced and dripping with blood, machine gun slung haphazardly over his shoulder, his remaining arm clinging tightly to a half-eaten blueberry muffin wrapped in a flannel. He is silent, but has a mournful look on his face as he stumbles purposefully through the door. His eyes are glazed over, distant, betraying his fragile emotional state in a way that his otherwise hardened body does not. There is an air about him as if he has seen things no man should see. Slowly, he opens his mouth to speak, coughing lightly before he begins.* Dreadnought. UG has fallen apart. After you left, everything quickly turned to chaos. It was horrible. Since you've been gone... I'M OUT OF MY HEAD CAN'T TAKE IT. SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE, SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE, YOU CAST A SPELL SO BREAK IT!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT

Dreadddyyyyy!!!!

☻/

/▌

/ \

PSN ID: Lord-MacTooth
Quote by Kensai
Glad to see you're in one piece

(Now I can finish you off myself)

He'd so kill you. To death. Rendering you dead. You'd cease to be. He'd end you.
Quote by thedudemeister
Ah I see.

And I want to speak with you about your user title

I hate everyone more than you!

How should we settle this?

Oldschool:

or Really oldschool:

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all

I hate everyone more than you!

How should we settle this?

Oldschool:

or Really oldschool:

Old as Kensai oldschool is better,

I was about to report this until I saw who started the thread How's it going? Glad to know you're not dead.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by break-me-in
*break-me-in arrives, ashen-faced and dripping with blood, machine gun slung haphazardly over his shoulder, his remaining arm clinging tightly to a half-eaten blueberry muffin wrapped in a flannel. He is silent, but has a mournful look on his face as he stumbles purposefully through the door. His eyes are glazed over, distant, betraying his fragile emotional state in a way that his otherwise hardened body does not. There is an air about him as if he has seen things no man should see. Slowly, he opens his mouth to speak, coughing lightly before he begins.* Dreadnought. UG has fallen apart. After you left, everything quickly turned to chaos. It was horrible. Since you've been gone... I'M OUT OF MY HEAD CAN'T TAKE IT. SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE, SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE, YOU CAST A SPELL SO BREAK IT!

That's so close to the truth it's eerie.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Bang! Rattattattaat boooooom! Woosh! Friendly fire you stinkin' choppers!!!!

Just testing.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I was about to report this until I saw who started the thread How's it going? Glad to know you're not dead.

Yeah, like anything could kill Dreadnought'

Luitenant: Get down! ENEMY FIRE, you, get down NOW!"

Dreadnought: You're banned for a month!"

Enemy: Aww man, no way! *cries on fotb*
Quote by freddaahh
That's so close to the truth it's eerie.

o.O

Even the bit where I started singing Rainbow lyrics?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
metal4all: We're gona do this the hardcore oldschool way.

Get your saber tooth tiger and club
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by minibrowny
Yeah, like anything could kill Dreadnought'

Luitenant: Get down! ENEMY FIRE, you, get down NOW!"

Dreadnought: You're banned for a month!"

Enemy: Aww man, no way! *cries on fotb*

Quote by thedudemeister
metal4all: We're gona do this the hardcore oldschool way.

Get your saber tooth tiger and club

Kick his ass sweety!
Quote by imdeth
Kick his ass sweety!

Will do hunny bun
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
Will do hunny bun

I borrowed this from Dready:

...you're screwed.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Page 1 of 2