kso if anyone remembers my question LONG ago, which has been answered. edge 3s suck. so does that go the same for a licensed floyd? i may get a dean dimebag guitar with a original floyd or a licensed floyd

short: do licensed floyds suck like edge 3s or are they good?
depends what company, differernt companies make different licensed floyds, such as ibanez. They have many, such as the Edge Pro and the ZR, and the edge 3 is also licensed
if u can get OFR
Call me Justyn

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
i got a jackson dk2m with a LFR and i have an old kramer with an OFR and to be honest, i can't tell a difference, they each stay in tune great. i don't know if all companies make the LFRs like that, but mine's good
the edge 3's are actually quite good, ur locks at the top might not have been tightened all of the way, it happened to me when i first bought my ibanez
first of all what's bad about an edge 3? when set up properly they're actually quite nice, i almost prefer the feel to an ofr.

mind you they're nowhere near as smooth feeling as the edge pro on my shiny rg2550 .

and my friend has a dean licensed floyd that i'm honestly not a huge fan of. it might be just a matter of taste though.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Quote by arizonagt
first of all what's bad about an edge 3? when set up properly they're actually quite nice, i almost prefer the feel to an ofr.

mind you they're nowhere near as smooth feeling as the edge pro on my shiny rg2550 .

and my friend has a dean licensed floyd that i'm honestly not a huge fan of. it might be just a matter of taste though.

i dont really think its taste, i dunno anyone that likes the sound of out of tune guitars,
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
edge 3s are known to last for like a year and like die, and lose tuning stability due to knife edge wear.
Dean LFR are actually extremly good. My friend have is ml since 2 week and only tunned 1 time since he have it. He actuall use is fr ALOT.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Any Licensed floyd rose from the german company Schaller is pure gold. They make their knife edges out of hardened steel.