Page 1 of 2
Im at Burger King ATM, what is the Pit's favorite fast food?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Taco Bell, probably.

EDIT: Actually, I changed my mind. In-N-Out dominates Taco Bell and any other fast food restaurant.
Last edited by InvaderTSN at Oct 11, 2008,
Quote by InvaderTSN
EDIT: Actually, I changed my mind. In-N-Out dominates Taco Bell and any other fast food restaurant.

This. In N' Out is the best.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
In-N-Out
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
ide hate to say it, but im addicted to my work

i hav a 2-4 juniour chikens every shift i work. its macdonelds btw
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Burgervill and Tacobell
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Why do people choose Subway? I've been there a few times and it just seems to be a load of overpriced crap.
I lives in Ireland so I'd love to try Taco bell :P

but of all the fast food we've got here the best is Burger King and Subway and a few small food places
Quote by Tom_hatton
Why do people choose Subway? I've been there a few times and it just seems to be a load of overpriced crap.

Dude, what? It's like having boiling hot joy pumped directly into your stomach.
Quote by wesleyisgay
ide hate to say it, but im addicted to my work

i hav a 2-4 juniour chikens every shift i work. its macdonelds btw

That's wicked unhealthy
Quote by Tom_hatton

It tastes good, and if you're not used to processed foods, it doesn't make you shit/puke everywhere (like every other fast food place)
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Flying Couch

This. Except it's not boiling hot. I keep my sandwiches cold. mmmm *Homer Simpson drool*
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I don't really eat fast food unless Subway counts.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by Tom_hatton
Agree. Subway is just mediocre. They make better subs at the grocery store near my house.

I think my favorite is Sonic.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Karvid
This. Except it's not boiling hot. I keep my sandwiches cold. mmmm *Homer Simpson drool*

Cold? Ugggh, my preferred sandwich is the Meatball Sub with extra bacon and cheese toasted, southwest sauce and a small bit of salad
Quote by Flying Couch

I bought a meatball thing (dunno the exact name). They just covered it in sauce to try and hide the fact there weren't many meatballs and the ones that were there were all gritty. The salad was really limp as well.

I wasn't very happy about paying £2.50 or whatever it was for that.
Quote by Flying Couch

Boiling hot? Are you eating a Hot Pocket or something?

/Jim Gaffigan
Quote by Tom_hatton

THIS. I work there and this man is correct. $9.50 for a footlong Philly? And people don't mind paying that???
Quote by ravioli123
Cold? Ugggh, my preferred sandwich is the Meatball Sub with extra bacon and cheese toasted, southwest sauce and a small bit of salad

The best sub you can get at subway =
oven roasted chicken breast + lettuce, tomato, etc. your choice of toppings + bbq sauce +hot sauce = jizz
Wendy's FTW.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Generally places that sell the perfect garlic bread with cheese.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Boiling hot? Are you eating a Hot Pocket or something?

/Jim Gaffigan

Welcome to the new millenium. We cook shit here.
Quote by The Raven
THIS. I work there and this man is correct. $9.50 for a footlong Philly? And people don't mind paying that???

But it's delicious, and good for you. If it was reasonably priced I wouldn't have to eat at Mcdonalds all the time.
Quote by Flying Couch
Welcome to the new millenium. We cook shit here.

It's a scary place, this new millennium.
Quote by Gmp
But it's delicious, and good for you. If it was reasonably priced I wouldn't have to eat at Mcdonalds all the time.
Actually, after working with them for about 7 years, I've discovered Subway isn't as good for you as they like to make it sound lol
On an interesting side note, my coworkers and I are creating a photo album of Tuna sculptures we've made over the past few weeks. Expect a link here in the Pit eventually...
Quote by The Raven
Actually, after working with them for about 7 years, I've discovered Subway isn't as good for you as they like to make it sound lol

Oh really? Elaborate.
Quote by lespaul#1
Im at Burger King ATM, what is the Pit's favorite fast food?
You're at Burger King and on UG at the same time? damn. You really are a UG addict.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Page 1 of 2