Hey, I was looking at a tab and noticed that you can send a ringtone of that song to your phone. Is that a scam, or does it actually work? It would be great to have a necrophagist ringtone on my phone. Thanks in advance.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
I think it's a tarp.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
It doesn't work
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Just make 'em yourself... open a copy of the mp3 in audacity, cut it to as long as you want and shove it onto your phone.

Unless of course you were dumb enough to buy into a locked/contracted phone. Most of which go all nazi when you want to upload songs/ringtones onto it.
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
Quote by yoshixxx7
I think it's a tarp.

What?

I'm wondering the same thing, TS. You should click on it and tell me because I'm afraid of viruses.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
i have a pay-as-you-go phone. and what's audacity?
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

Quote by McGelie
i have a pay-as-you-go phone. and what's audacity?

Turns out you have to pay for the ringtones. I guess we have to stick to recording songs as "voice memos" and saving them as ringtones.

Audacity is a music recording software. It's free. Copy>paste+enter: audacity.sourceforge.net
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
Turns out you have to pay for the ringtones. I guess we have to stick to recording songs as "voice memos" and saving them as ringtones.

Audacity is a music recording software. It's free. Copy>paste+enter: audacity.sourceforge.net

If I use that, how would I send the song to my phone?

Quote by RyanDV
Just make 'em yourself... open a copy of the mp3 in audacity, cut it to as long as you want and shove it onto your phone.

Unless of course you were dumb enough to buy into a locked/contracted phone. Most of which go all nazi when you want to upload songs/ringtones onto it.
elaborate please

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥