Randomly, I started playing a song I felt was familiar today. I checked, and found out it was Spanish Castle Magic, a song I'd last heard like a year or more ago, and I'd only heard it once. I'm wondering how that happened. Is Hendrix telling me something? Cause after that, I felt like downloading some classic rock and hard rock, while I usually never feel like this, explanations?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
your a computer, STOP all the downloading
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by IbanezDude6
you are the reincarnation of jimi hendrix

Gave me the fricken chills, lat week I kep thinking about reincarnation. But it was only the main riff. And I am not a f*cking computer. *smashes fist on desk* Lol I've been sigged.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
yeah, hendrix is telling you something. last night, for some strang reason, i started playing the crazy train intro. then randy rhoads told me he was pissed that every guitarist is playing his shit.
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by IbanezDude6
you are the reincarnation of jimi hendrix

GO FORTH AND ROCK!

EDIT: You fail so hard. Every time I listen to a song I don't think "O.O I AM THE NEXT ALEXI LAIHO" seriosuly...

PIRACY IS BAD. BUY ALBUMS.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Quote by Sakattack75
yeah, hendrix is telling you something. last night, for some strang reason, i started playing the crazy train intro. then randy rhoads told me he was pissed that every guitarist is playing his shit.

Finally, I was getting sick of that song too. The Hendrix telling me something was a joke, I'm just wondering how I played this.
Quote by chip46
Quote by lespaul#1
Gave me the fricken chills, lat week I kep thinking about reincarnation. But it was only the main riff. And I am not a f*cking computer. *smashes fist on desk*

i assume when you smashed your fist on the desk a metal panel came off the back of your hand

i don't even want to know where your CD drive is
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by lespaul#1
Finally, I was getting sick of that song too. The Hendrix telling me something was a joke, I'm just wondering how I played this.

i've done this with many songs. a couple months ago, i thought i had the greatest riff ever created. turns out it was smoke on the water
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by Sakattack75
i've done this with many songs. a couple months ago, i thought i had the greatest riff ever created. turns out it was smoke on the water

*places palm over face*
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by GmacD
your a computer, STOP all the downloading

Win.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Wait...how did you check what riff you were playing?
Witchcraft.
unless, you ARE a computer.
whats even weirder is the similarity between our stories
im a guitar and today my owner started playing a song on my that sounded fimiliar to him and when he checked it up it was Spanish Castle Magic.
im sorry bad joke just saw this as my chance
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
Quote by tona_107
Wait...how did you check what riff you were playing?
Witchcraft.
unless, you ARE a computer.

lol BURN HIM
Quote by pageisgod493
lol BURN HIM

Wait! Only if he weighs the same as a duck. Then we will burn him.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I wish I could do magic, not the evil kind, the cool kind from Harry Potter where Emma Watson shows you her boobs.
Quote by chip46
Quote by gagadude
GO FORTH AND ROCK!

EDIT: You fail so hard. Every time I listen to a song I don't think "O.O I AM THE NEXT ALEXI LAIHO" seriosuly...

lol do you have any idea how much bands get when you buy their CD from a store?
A small fraction.
Maybe even cents of a dollar.
(Depending on what their contract says)

But that's what they get for contracting with a label

Quote by gagadude
GO FORTH AND ROCK!

I never said I was Hendrix.
Quote by chip46
AIDs
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by timo1
No.
I want to know where my money that I earn will go to before I buy something

That's not that bad. I check them out and stuff before I buy them. But if I like 'em, I buy 'em.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Yeah Surf is my favorite, but I've been missing out on my Classic and Hard Rock.
Quote by chip46
I've been there. . .

Once I thought I just made an awesome riff and it turned out to be the Bridge of Trapped Under Ice by Metallica, I think it's the bridge. . .Y'know that part that goes like
"Scream, for my soul
Pain, ???
Hell, forevermore !"

Such a party-wrecker
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Last edited by MegaShreeder at Oct 11, 2008,
Start at the first fret on the E. Play every fret down the neck and on all 6 strings. You have now played every single guitar composition in whichever tuning you were in...allbeit slowly, out of time, and in a different order of notes.
I really hate when I write something, are f*cking proud, only to find out it's been done.
Quote by chip46