The frets on my DX10D Dinky seem to be a bit.. to big. I like the jumbo frets, but the metal frets seem to be to high up and it just feels a little odd. Should I just live with it or is their something I should do?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum. It was this or Electric Guitar Forum and I chose this.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
you could just raise the action.
if you absolutely must have lower frets then you would have to file them all down which means buying tools and the possibility of wrecking your guitar by filing a fret to low or something.
^ Filing them down also entails leveling, crowning, and beveling them properly, followed by a thorough set up. You could always just buy smaller fretwire (warmoth is the best value), and paying a licensed guitar tech to refret it for you.
Refretting if paying somebody else to do it is pretty expensive. Figure 200 bucks on a rosewood fretboard with no binding. More if there is binding or is finished maple. Filing and leveling will run as high as 90 bucks. There is a pretty steep learning curve if you wanted to do it yourself as in pretty easy to screw up the job.
I think I'll just get over it.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.