if i have to choose between Rise Against's new album or Senses Fail's new album, which should i get???
I'm pretty sure they both suck...
but i'm more sure senses fail's sucks
but i like old senses fails better than rise against
why don't you just go buy a cool beanie instead?
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
well i dont care if you start flaming me, but from what i've heard, i kinda like both of em...
any other opinions?

edit: i wasnt totally sure where to put it, but i would kinda consider them pop punk ( a tad, i hate all these precise genres)
The new Rise Against sucks.

I don't like Senses Fail.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
looking at the lyrics, im basically choosing between a CD about economic problems, or drinking and death...ahaha
New Matt Pryor CD.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
The new Rise Against was sooooooooo disappointing. Not that any of their shit is really great, but this new one is just terrible. As for Senses Fail, I don't listen to them at all.

If you're looking for a really good cheap CD the Ambitions full length is on sale for $5 at the Bridge 9 site. Awesome shit.
Quote by hardrock1315

If you're looking for a really good cheap CD the Ambitions full length is on sale for $5 at the Bridge 9 site. Awesome shit.

am gonna have to grab that

if you havnt already got it forget the 2 you suggested an get revolutions by rise against instead
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Get a Minus The Bear cd.

+ 7.8 billion. Get Menos El Oso. Best $10 ever.

but if it has to be one of those 2, i'd go for senses fail. Appeal To Reason sucked a fat one IMO.
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
Poop in your hands and give me the $10.

Same exact thing.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
I'd personally rather have a lobotomy.

Failing that, you could check out the recommendations thread to see which albums/artists people really recommend strongly.
Go with Rise Against, I don't like either of them, but I prefer Rise Against. That being said, most people tell me their new album is awful.
I like the new Rise Against AND Senses fail albums. After listening to them both recently I find I play the Rise Against album more but there is still some awesome Senses Fail songs on their new album (You just really gotta be into Senses Fails style). I don't know why everyone is saying the new Rise Against album sucks, it sounds the same as their old shit and there is several good tracks.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
How is the Rise Against album bad? So it isn't nearly as good as their past albums, I enjoyed it a lot.

The Senses Fail album wasn't to great though
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay