it's cool. i would buy it.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
rondo music rawks
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Probably wouldnt be bad. Personally tho, I like the Hornet more, altho idk if they still sell em.
Quote by tona_107
I doubt it's very good for that price.

and why not
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by RabbidWolf
and why not

Generally Agile's are pretty good for the price. They're cheap because they're factory direct, there's no middle man (GC, Sam Ash, MF) who needs to make money too. Agile makes it, figures up how much it took to produce it, marks the price up a bit, then sells it. Usually the company makes it, marks up the price, sells it to chain store where the price is marked up AGAIN by A LOT then sells it to you. They're good guitars.
Quote by edusty2010
Generally Agile's are pretty good for the price. They're cheap because they're factory direct, there's no middle man (GC, Sam Ash, MF) who needs to make money too. Agile makes it, figures up how much it took to produce it, marks the price up a bit, then sells it. Usually the company makes it, marks up the price, sells it to chain store where the price is marked up AGAIN by A LOT then sells it to you. They're good guitars.

then why doesnt everyone get them, teach the big companies a lesson..
Quote by edusty2010
Because they're not exactly well known, you can't play before you buy, and most people see the low price and write them off as sub par guitars.

then i hope they stay unknown

I doubt it's very good for that price.

prime example much?

so what symours do you think would make some br00tal metal and shredding tones