so i go to this other forum, id say its my main forum, i pretty much go here if i want lulz or to talk to british people (pretty much everyone from said forum is from N. America, its more diverse here which i like) anyway it was my main forum, i really liked it because it was like a world outside of my own, because i dont know anyone there and no one knows me. Anyway this new poster showed up, he had the same name as my honors lit teacher, his posts were long and grammatically correct (i mean really long like essay length) i immediatly got rid of the one picture i posted of myself up there. then i read some of his posts, theres no doubt this is my lit. teacher, sounds (or reads whatever) just like him in every way. This reminded me almost of Marla from fight club walks in on anons (or tylers whatever) "therapy" and he gets all pissed. its sort of that thing, i go there to get away from school, and now its staring me right in the virtual face. so what do i do? do i

A) flame him and **** with his head
this might be a problem because ill laugh if he brings up "some guy on teh _____ forum" during class ill stop laughing, but a part of me really wants to mess with his head

B)leave

C)try to ignore him.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
C.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
TS your a douchebag, everyone and anyone can come to the forums, maybe you should go with c and just drop this pointless issue.
B.

but from here
(and i kinda didn't read it)
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
Do a reverse of A and flame him in real life then try not to laugh on the forums.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I'm confused, you go to a forum to talk to british people, when the majority of them are from North America? WHAT?

But as to your question, it really depends on what terms you were on with that teacher. If you want to get him mad, go for it, but you run the risk of him finding you out, and destroying you in his class.
Where's the Grow the **** up option.

He has as much right to be there as you. Teachers are in fact real people too you know, and actually need to enjoy themselves as much as anyone else.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
i was going to choose C but then i saw one of the posts he made

talking about the guitars he has
"AAAAAAnd! dada! A DEAN VX SERIES!im kind of embarrassed by it but its very retro and its kind of like having a hideous girlfriend who can do all your dirty deeds perfectly-who looks at the mantle while your poking the fire eh guys"

i sort of chose A, everyone thought he was a troll
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)