Post goods deeds you have done recently or that people have done for you, or just that you have heard about. Please no rape, sex, or any of typical pit response. Post away so we can praise you.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
I gave my friend 5 dollars so he could eat at mcdonald's
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
I don't talk about any of the good deeds I do

kills a little part of it to talk about it as tempting as it is to try to impress certain people haha
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
There is this group of kids at my Uni that belong to a group called RAK.

Random Acts of Kindness.

On fridays, they sit in front of the quad at the Uni. and give out free hugs all day. On thursdays they do a "Random Kind facebook messages." They also do many other things that are kind that I am unaware of.

It is people like they who restore my faith in humanity.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Seryaph
There is this group of kids at my Uni that belong to a group called RAK.

Random Acts of Kindness.

On fridays, they sit in front of the quad at the Uni. and give out free hugs all day. On thursdays they do a "Random Kind facebook messages." They also do many other things that are kind that I am unaware of.

It is people like they who restore my faith in humanity.

Those people soudn annoying. They should do their kind stuff privately, away from us normal people. But seriously, how is giving free hugs to people they don't know kind? thats jsut creepy. Now buying children ice cream, thst nice
talk about them takes away from the nobility of the deed. u dont do good deeds for praise.
Quote by Les Paul57
talk about them takes away from the nobility of the deed. u dont do good deeds for praise.

then talk about something someone has done for you

or leave
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
I kissed a girl... and I liked it...

But seriously... I found some guy's wallet with like, 3 credit cards, all his personal info and about $150 in cash. So I called him and gave it back. The ungrateful ****er sent his friend to get it though... lame.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
I didn't kill anyone today.

Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by slaptasticdave
then talk about something someone has done for you

or leave

FINE. my friend saved me from beign hit by a car. crossing the road, i didn't look and crossed he pulled me back fast and a car whipped about half a foot from my face at at least 80km/h
I stopped and helped a guy change a tire.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
Quote by captaincrunk
Those people soudn annoying. They should do their kind stuff privately, away from us normal people. But seriously, how is giving free hugs to people they don't know kind? thats jsut creepy. Now buying children ice cream, thst nice

It is not like they are forcing their kindness upon anyone. They offer hugs to anyone who might want or need one. Besides, they are perfectly in their rights to do their kind stuff in public. They are all extremely kind people and they really don't bother anyone.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Call me Charlie.
Yeah.

Talking about good deeds just reveals how tarnished by self-interest they really are.
Quote by Numb.
Yeah.

Talking about good deeds just reveals how tarnished by self-interest they really are.

Why don't you just talk about good deeds that people have done by you?

What is demonstrating all of the self-interest here is all the people trying to follow the moral high road but only talking about themselves and how they are "above" talking about their good deeds.

Just talk about a good deed you saw done or somebody else did for you. It is simple.

Call me Charlie.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']There are so many pretty children to fondle, but I'm going to save them for tomorrow.

halfway done?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo

Quote by Deliriumbassist

Quote by Karvid
The other day while I was waiting for my train, a dude approached me and said he'd been mugged, and he had no money for his train. I gave him all my change. He never took the train though.

Deceit is the reward for kindness in this world.
I volunteer two days a week in a charity shop

Quote by Våd Hamster
The other day while I was waiting for my train, a dude approached me and said he'd been mugged, and he had no money for his train. I gave him all my change. He never took the train though.

Deceit is the reward for kindness in this world.

You should have just told him you didn't have any. That's what I would have said.

It reminds me when I was scammed a few months back.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I mowed the lawn (4 and half a half focking hours) so my dad could combine beans (that NEEDS to be done)

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by thedudemeister

You should have just told him you didn't have any. That's what I would have said.

It reminds me when I was scammed a few months back.

Sucks to be the guy that actually is truthful in his need of help then.

I like how we're all contributing to make the world a crappier place to live. A lovely spiral it is.

Don't mind the pessimist...
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sucks to be the guy that actually is truthful in his need of help then.

I like how we're all contributing to make the world a crappier place to live. A lovely spiral it is.

Don't mind the pessimist...

I know, same when I was scammed. I felt sorry for the next person who came along who could genuinely have a disability.

And I agree, it's a cruel world.

And I don't mind pessimism. I'm quite pessimistic myself
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Seryaph
Why don't you just talk about good deeds that people have done by you?

What is demonstrating all of the self-interest here is all the people trying to follow the moral high road but only talking about themselves and how they are "above" talking about their good deeds.

Just talk about a good deed you saw done or somebody else did for you. It is simple.

+1. A good deed is a good deed, if anything, it's more pretentious to think of yourself as being too good to talk about your good deeds than to just come out and discuss them.

Anyway, relevant to topic: My girlfriend and I found a girl's wallet, ID, credit card, social security card, and a few gift cards. Looked her up on MySpace and told her. (She was a high school student, so only her family name would be listed in the phone book, and there was easily a dozen people with that name.) Her mom eventually came to get the stuff, she was none-too-pleased with her daughter's idiocy.

Whenever someone lets me turn or merge over in heavy traffic, it makes my day. There are so many incompetent, retarded, or plain old inconsiderate drivers out there, it's nice witness some instances of simple kindness.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
A couple weeks ago my friend came over after school and was going to hang out with me the whole time. However, her bf called and wanted to hangout with her too. She wasn't torn between the both of us. My friend and I were going to go to a volleyball game but instead, I decided to not go and let her and her bf go, just the two of them. (I think this is more of a "being a good friend" thing but it fits)
ChevelleFan77
TRYING IS FAILING WITH HONOR

Quote by thedudemeister
I volunteer two days a week in a charity shop

I didn't think it was possible, but I love you more

I haven't done anything good in a while but all you kind folk are inspiring me to do so, nice thread.

However I did once listen and comfort my best friend's girlfriend when she needed it if that counts for anything.
I usually open doors for people, pick stuff up when people drop things, and other stuff like that. Feels good doing nice things.