Shenmue was pretty fun.

And so what if he thinks that? I love my VK, some people think it's a pile of shit.

Although I do honestly hate most tones out of the Spider, except for the cleans for jazz.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
This looks strangely like MG hate threads... I expect closing/deletion soon.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
um, you can get good tone froma spider it jsut takes work. I'll upload a vid here soon of me playing a spider, i got the distortion to sound superb
The point? Does this thread have one?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
so what? tone is subjective. some people love a really bassy, mellow, clean tone and some people love a trebley, sharp, overdriven tone. and BTW, you were really an ass on youtube. if i may quote you:

Quote by RyoHazuk1
(24 minutes ago)
I'm not sh*tting on the video you f*cking idiot. You're obviously tone deaf and don't realize sh*t. As you progress more and play with better amps you realize good tone, which spiders don't have. You're really a f*cking idiot.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
The tone isn't great, not terrible, but good choice in song, and holy shit good playing. I love Protest the Hero.

Anyway, pointless.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Last edited by Sonicxlover at Oct 12, 2008,
I thought eating broccoli, mushrooms, crabcakes and chugging soy sauce would render better tone, well since this thread hasn't been reported yet. Hey - it's subjective, and I would rather subject myself to flatulence than listen to that video again. emkbai
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by Jhachey22
so what? tone is subjective. some people love a really bassy, mellow, clean tone and some people love a trebley, sharp, overdriven tone. and BTW, you were really an ass on youtube. if i may quote you:

Go ahead and quote me but you obviously didn't read the rest of what I posted they're just showing what posted recently. I never became an ass till he became an ass with me. Thats just what showed up recently.

RyoHazuk1 (2 weeks ago)
And the fact you're using a spider and a bass amp for guitar.

Spiders have terrible tone. this is a known fact. only good for practicing.

yyzny21688 (1 week ago)

NO the fact is, you're being a ****ing idiot. Terrible tone can only be an opinion, and your opinion is the only one that ever has said the spider tone is bad. My bass amp only implified my effects pedal's sound anyway. I told you why the sound is bad, you don't like it...**** off, don't listen to it. We put this song up to show us playing it, not the quality of the sound...Your video has terrible sound, makes ours look amazing. Maybe you just caught me at a bad time.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
Last edited by Ryohazuki at Oct 12, 2008,
Ew both of those amps sounded terribly fizzy. But bro, quit being such a ****ing douchebag.
Peavey 6505+
Fender Hot Rod Deville 410
Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Gretsch G5120
Pointless thread. Who cares what amp he's using, it's youtube. Go watch other videos.