last nite at the recher in towson MD, buckethead put on a show, i went. that 1 guy opened and im not gonna lie, he did a performance almost as good as buckethead himself. im pretty pissed off cuz i never got to finish bucket's setlist so i was kinda bummed. my brother went to the concert too which was ironic cuz we didnt kno that both of us were goin til bout an hour before we left cuz we both went with our own friends. the only difference in our experience is that he went on extasy and had a whole lotta fun, i was sober and lovin every minute. any1 else ever see buckethead or that 1 guy live?
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

That is so ironic!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I definitely want to see Buckethead in the future.

Uum, Buckethead thread?
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
it was a sold out sho, and it was amazing, o and i was also about 5 feet away at 1 point, he started throwin shit out to the crowd and one went two feet to my left and 4 people wresled so hard they fell and dropped 5 more with them and 1 came up and shoved whatever it was to his pants. it was awesome

edit: is there a buckethead thread? if there is then i havent seen it and if i did, then i prolly sed something on it a very long time and didnt realize or remember it.
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

yea. i saw buckethead live last friday in burlington, vt. it was awesome. he played for 2 and a half hours. it wen until 1 in the morning haha. and that stuff he was throwing at the audience was toys. haha
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15