Page 1 of 3
Im not trying to be slack by calling him a retard, although he's mentally challenged and because of that teachers take his word on everything and he never EVER gets in trouble.

eg.

One time my mate was sitting next to me in class when someone threw something at the retards head from the other side of the classroom. About 5 seconds after the thing that got launched hit him, he turns around, stands up and yells ouch while rubbing his head. The teacher then asked him who threw it and he said it was the dude sitting next to me(why? it remains a mystery seeing as it got him on the left side of his head and we were sitting to the right of him). My mate told the teacher it wasn't him and of course she didn't believe him so i stood up for him saying it didn't even come from this side of the class. So what happens? Me and my mate are both on lunch detention because the idiot teacher believes the retard JUST BECAUSE HE'S RETARDED!

Another example:

Our school does the worst pracs for science, we're in year 9 and they still make us boil water with a bunsen and report how fast it takes to boil ....

So this one time the retard puts his hand up to go to the toilet and he doesn't come back for the rest of the lesson. (LOL, what a badass) so when the bell goes he walks in casually, fixing his tie james bond styles (he pretends to be james bond one day, austin powers the next etc. pretty funny) The teachers says "where have you been this whole time!?" And he casually says "I didn't want to do science today so i waited outsidethis lesson" And what does the teacher say? "Okay, no problem!"

This is ridiculous. Don't tell me im being mean to him by typing all this, its so wrong that he can do whatever he wants and not even get told not to do it again. If it were someone else jigging the period BOOM in-school suspension for 3 days or whatever it is.

He doesn't have down syndrome, thats for sure. I can't exactly ask him what condition he has, can I?
Duhhhhrrrrrr.

/drool
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
actually he got in trouble so it does have to do with him...
Ibanez RG321
Ibanez RG220
Member of UG's HATECREW
That first example happened in my class as well.Lol this guy got hit in the side of the head with a piece of paper and he stood up screaming "OW MY EYE, AHHHHHHHHH".And at the time the class was silently doing their work.It was hilarious
Makin love, makin love for two, makin love for two minutes... When its with me you only need two minutes... cuz I’m intense

Proud owner of the Anti Gnome Extermination Confederation.

Give me a yell if you wanna join!!!
Quote by imdeth
Just leave him be. Nothing to do with you really.

ermm .. i blame at least 2 of my detentions on him THAT has something to do with me. The rest i knew i deserved but i just posted to tell people how idiotic the princible of it is
Last edited by oatley at Oct 12, 2008,
This reminds me of that episode of south park where cartman pretends he has whatever it is (I can't remember what it's called for some bloody reason) so he can swear all he wants... But yeah, just leave him dude.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
You can ask him what condition he has. Its not illegal or anything. But your teachers aren't doing the right thing. No one is above the law, no matter how retarded they are. Next time bring a camera to record what is going on and tell the principal your thoughts on the matter.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

he doesn't need school anyway. he's got government funding
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by imdeth
Just leave him be. Nothing to do with you really.

imdeth, i've seen your posts lately. I don't like to judge UGers based on their years, but you're definitely one of the smartest and most sensible 08ers.

I also agree with this statement.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by Jesstaa
This reminds me of that episode of south park where cartman pretends he has whatever it is (I can't remember what it's called for some bloody reason) so he can swear all he wants... But yeah, just leave him dude.

Tourettes is what you're thinking of.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
You can ask him what condition he has. Its not illegal or anything. But your teachers aren't doing the right thing. No one is above the law, no matter how retarded they are. Next time bring a camera to record what is going on and tell the principal your thoughts on the matter.

Filming or taking pictures in class is apparently illegal. Because once we cut out a paper man with a very large penis and put it on the projector. I recorded it on my phone and got caught because of a big red light that comes on N95's when they record. I still have the video, i just pretended to delete it for a teacher and listened to him lecture me
Quote by syk3d
imdeth, i've seen your posts lately. I don't like to judge UGers based on their years, but you're definitely one of the smartest and most sensible 08ers.

Smartest? Why thank you kind sir. Sensible? You haven't seen all my posts then .
Just ignore it all.

And also, are you sure he's mentally challenged? What evidence is there of his suspected "condition"?

I'm not disagreeing with you, it just might be easier to determine a solution.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
No one is above the law

Jack Bauer is.

And TS, maybe he has Asperger's Syndrome, a few kids in my old college had it. Quite funny sometimes, (in a nice way)
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by imdeth
Smartest? Why thank you kind sir. Sensible? You haven't seen all my posts then .

eh, we all have our moments
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by syk3d

oooh! oooh!

what about me?
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
wait till he gets to highschool, he will get slaughtered by the teachers cause they actually know better than to let him slide like that, most of them will treat him like they would treat you, so like any other person in a class.
We get that in our class aswell.I HATE IT!
He has an argumnet with a teacher at least once a week and he walks off to the resource room (retard room) and that's it.Instead of doing the complicated maths shit we do he gets to play on the computer.The stuff he does is stuff he already knows.
And he expects us to like him?!
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Ian hawkins
We get that in our class aswell.I HATE IT!
He has an argumnet with a teacher at least once a week and he walks off to the resource room (retard room) and that's it.Instead of doing the complicated maths shit we do he gets to play on the computer.The stuff he does is stuff he already knows.
And he expects us to like him?!

beat the shit out of him, sounds like he needs a good beating to show him whose boss.
Quote by oatley
[Jealous whining. 2 anecdotes worth]
Damn you're boring.

Quote by oatley
This is ridiculous. Don't tell me im being mean to him by typing all this, its so wrong that he can do whatever he wants and not even get told not to do it again. If it were someone else jigging the period BOOM in-school suspension for 3 days or whatever it is.
How the hell can you typing be "mean to him".
Are you sure he's the one who's retarded?

Quote by oatley
He doesn't have down syndrome, thats for sure. I can't exactly ask him what condition he has, can I?
Of course you can. It's a simple matter of speaking.
The question is, should you?
Other than satisfying your curiousity, what would that accomplish?
Knowing the name of his problem won't change anything.

Are you absolutely sure he's the one who's retarded?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Damn you're boring.

Hey buddy, go f*ck yourself. If your going to come on here and be mr. cool and try make me look like a spastic in front of everyone so you feel good about yourself ur quite wrong my friend.

If i were to ask him what condition he has he'd dob on me for bullying him and because he's retarded i'd get suspended. They'd believe his words over mine any day.
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
Quote by oatley
Wall of text

He probably pays off the teacher........
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Blitzraptor007
He probably pays off the teacher........

He could probably afford to pay them very well too, judging by the feasts he gets for recess and lunch + having 3 pencil cases full of good stationary. Maybe his parents think good equiptment and lots of food will un-retard him and make him smart? who knows
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by oatley
He could probably afford to pay them very well too, judging by the feasts he gets for recess and lunch + having 3 pencil cases full of good stationary. Maybe his parents think good equiptment and lots of food will un-retard him and make him smart? who knows

I said that because i just saw the movie Billy Madison
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
violence, only way to communicate with retards...
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I think you should go easy on him man. Do you know what's worse than getting detention and having to go to class? Being retarded.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by oatley
Hey buddy, go f*ck yourself.
Careful Junior, that's flaming. Keep that up, and you'll end up with warnings/bans.

Quote by oatley
If your going to come on here and be mr. cool and try make me look like a spastic in front of everyone so you feel good about yourself ur quite wrong my friend.
Make you look like a spastic? nah. I just said your stories were boring and answered your question, as well as questioning a statement you made.

I suppose I did give you another opportunity to make yourself look spastic.
It's was your choice to take it. No one held a gun to your head.

Quote by oatley
If i were to ask him what condition he has he'd dob on me for bullying him and because he's retarded i'd get suspended. They'd believe his words over mine any day.
All the more reason why you shouldn't ask him, isn't it?

But in case it was unclear, my questions were rhetorical. You might want to look that up.
But just in case using a dictionary is beyond your skills, it means you really weren't expected to answer the question. Just ponder your own statements and questions they were in response to.

So let's see. 2 boring anecdotes and a question you already had an answer to.
I'd say your thread is sorely lacking in purpose.

Unless the purpose was to tell everyone that you're jealous of a retarded kid who has pwned you repeatedly. What's the point of all this anyway? Perhaps you're trying to say ...
retarded > oatley
Honestly dude, even though that might be true, I see no point in telling everyone.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Careful Junior, that's flaming. Keep that up, and you'll end up with warnings/bans.

fuck me that is the gayest thing i've read in a long time. you're never gonna get made a mod just for reporting everything you can. and there's no use acting like a mod if you aren't one.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by MHDrunk
fuck me that is the gayest thing i've read in a long time. you're never gonna get made a mod just for reporting everything you can. and there's no use acting like a mod if you aren't one.
nah, that was just good advice.

and i have absolutely no desire to be a mod.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
nah, that was just good advice.

and i have absolutely no desire to be a mod.

Come on now, you don't even believe that yourself

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Unless the purpose was to tell everyone that you're jealous of a retarded kid who has pwned you repeatedly. What's the point of all this anyway? Perhaps you're trying to say ...
retarded > oatley
Honestly dude, even though that might be true, I see no point in telling everyone.

lol! good job.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Quote by MHDrunk
Come on now, you don't even believe that yourself
I do believe it.

Don't get me wrong, I have a great respect for the mods and all the work they do for us, while we get to play. But think about it. Would I be able to stir up shit the way I do if I was a mod? That just wouldn't be right.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I do believe it.

Don't get me wrong, I have a great respect for the mods and all the work they do for us, while we get to play. But think about it. Would I be able to stir up shit the way I do if I was a mod? That just wouldn't be right.

I don't notice you stirring shit, only being really helpful and telling everyone the rules

Whatever man, I'm just stirring shit myself. Hope you weren't the one to report this thread

Quote by MHDrunk
I don't notice you stirring shit, only being really helpful and telling everyone the rules

Whatever man, I'm just stirring shit myself. Hope you weren't the one to report this thread
That's one of the reasons for my first post on the thread. It's lame and whiney, but not really reportable. And whiners are annoying, so I find ways to return the favour.

Quote by Bowkore
No one held a gun to YOUR head either and made you read this and then reply though did they?
Point. Missing. You are.

TS was accusing me of making him look like a spaz.
Go back to that point and connect the dots. You'll figure it out.
If you can't, maybe TS will be jealous of you, too.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Damn you're boring.

You definitely have issues man.
Page 1 of 3