Ok. I;m thinking about buying A Epiphone Les Paul Studio as my first electric guitar. I don't have much money so that Is kind of expensive for me. I cant go any higher. At first I was thinking bout special II. But I thought that would suck too much.

At guitar center, certain colors of the studio are $399, $350, and some are $300? Here are links

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Studio-Electric-Guitar-101835650-i1150003.gc

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Studio-Chameleon-Electric-Guitar-514350-i1275114.gc

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Studio-Electric-Guitar-104298773-i1174173.gc

I really like the white one ALOT. I'm just worried about whether it will be as good as the other ones. I understand the 399 chameleon cuz it changes colors, but the $350 or $300 im not sure about. If theres no difference, then the white looks soooooo much cooler, and ill get that.

Thanks for any help guys.
^ I thought Rondo was half decent?

TS, I think it's just availability, finish, etc. All those little things... or they could all be the same price, and the site hasn't been updated? I don't know. You should be able to go in there and get any colour you want, at the same price.
Quote by ozzyismetal
DO NOT GET THIS!!!!

It is from Rondo. They make shitty K-Mart quality guitars.
Trust me I have one.

you need to shut. up.

Agile are EXCELLENT quality guitars, i got their lowest one, the 2000 and it totally is badass. maybe replace the pickups and its par with the epiphone standard, the one that costs like $600
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
I dont know who to trust on the agile lol. why would a better guitar be way cheaper lol? So if i go into the store should I expect any color I want to be $350 or $300? im only 14 so I have to get just enough
Quote by nathanlamb
I dont know who to trust on the agile lol. why would a better guitar be way cheaper lol? So if i go into the store should I expect any color I want to be $350 or $300? im only 14 so I have to get just enough

because agile have no middle-man to sell through. brands like epiphone make their guitars, figure the price it took to make them, jack it up a little bit and sell it to a company like musiciansfriend and guitar center. musiciansfriend and guitar center then jack up their price to sell it to you so they can make a profit. Rondomusic makes the guitars, raises the price a little and sells to you directly. no middle man..

thank some dude for telling me about that
Let me just chime in that I LOOOOVE my Agile AL-3100. Way better than any Epiphone of the same price. Seriously. Totally agreed with the guy above me.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
The guy who bashed Rondo probably has an SX. They're a different, cheaper series of mainly Strat clones, and those do tend to be shitty. The Agiles kick ass.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
Sorry, didn't realise it was an Agile, not an SX. I just briefly skimmed through the link, I was in a bit of a rush. Agile are actually pretty good.

I think you should get the Agile.

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
^you disgust me...
the reason why Agile is cheaper is because it doesn't say Epiphone on it...
Any excellent quality Flying V or SG body-like guitars on Rondo by any chance? (500-800$) Just curious, really.
Quote by nathanlamb
Ok. I;m thinking about buying A Epiphone Les Paul Studio as my first electric guitar. I don't have much money so that Is kind of expensive for me. I cant go any higher. At first I was thinking bout special II. But I thought that would suck too much.

At guitar center, certain colors of the studio are $399, $350, and some are $300? Here are links

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Studio-Electric-Guitar-101835650-i1150003.gc

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Studio-Chameleon-Electric-Guitar-514350-i1275114.gc

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Les-Paul-Studio-Electric-Guitar-104298773-i1174173.gc

I really like the white one ALOT. I'm just worried about whether it will be as good as the other ones. I understand the 399 chameleon cuz it changes colors, but the $350 or $300 im not sure about. If theres no difference, then the white looks soooooo much cooler, and ill get that.

Thanks for any help guys.

no one really answered your question, huh? well ,the reason they charge different prices for different finishes is because they need half decent looking wood for a clear finish. if it's all knotty and doesn't look nice, they can cover it up with solid paint. the knots don't make it sound better or worse, they're just not as esthetically pleasing.

and it's a lot harder to find a good piece of wood without any flaws at all than it is to find a good piece of wood.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by RR787
Any excellent quality Flying V or SG body-like guitars on Rondo by any chance? (500-800$) Just curious, really.

I'm pretty sure there's a few different Vs and there's probably an SG or two at least but I'm not sure.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
The Agile has a Maple neck not Mahogany! That will sound different. I've seen a few people advocating Agile and to be honest, I don't know anything about them myself but I would seriously question the quality of any guitar that's under $300.00 new, liitle lone 200.00. Do the math guys, materials, hardware, finishing & labour all cost money (even in Korea). When you sell you still have to make a profit to pay for the factory, workforce and supplies.
Do Agiles look nice? Yes! I would like to hear about them from someone who's actually played a long time and has owned a high quality guitar before I took their word on it though. BTW the way the Epi's are good low to mid end guitars but not to be confused with mid to high end instruments.
Moving on.....
It's also stripped down (no fret markers, no bindings, satin finish vs Gloss, anodized HW vs Nickel or Chrome etc) It's probably being sold at a lreduced to get rid of them if they're not moving as well as expected (It does say price reduced after all & that's probably why they can add "Top Seller"). Marking a guitar down below MSRP is different than comparing it to one that was always cheaper initially.
Moving on.....
Quote by KenG
It's also stripped down (no fret markers, no bindings, satin finish vs Gloss, anodized HW vs Nickel or Chrome etc) It's probably being sold at a lreduced to get rid of them if they're not moving as well as expected (It does say price reduced after all & that's probably why they can add "Top Seller"). Marking a guitar down below MSRP is different than comparing it to one that was always cheaper initially.

was kidding my friend
they have the Douglas Fulcrum V guitar, specs look pretty decent for what it costs, but probably a little too cheap for you, I'm sure you want something better quality. Here's the link anyways http://www.rondomusic.com/fulcrumwhite.html
they also have it in black and red