Page 1 of 2
the answer most men question

WTF is with women....

here is how it goes

-We will never understand them...EVER, they dont even understand themselves

-They constantly change there minds, everything about it :moods, ideas, "i spent 8 hours trying on 2 shirts that look alike and bought them both, im going to go return them"...that kinda stuff

-Girls (mostly girls from the ages 13-death) are extremely insecure about themselves and feel they have to prove themselves to everyone, and fix something about everything...themselves and people around them

-Girls dress up nice and maintain there appearance for 2 main reasons, to compete with other girls (showing them they are better or whatever, i havent quite figured it out) and..well thats mainly it...show they look better, get the guy the other girls want..or whatever...oh and its for them..sorta (insecurity issues

-They want everyone to be jealous of anything in there lives

-Drama, drama, drama, and more drama...they claim they hate it, but they stay close to it (even if they say they will avoid it) because they need something to complain about (just an idea on that, once again i dont quite have it figured out)

Im not a sexist...i have just come to a conclusion

this one is for a friend and he knows who he is

-They have to take a zillion pictures of themselves doing random shit (for example driving around in a black BMW wearing identical color blue shirts, with the same smile) they do this because they are self centered and want people to feel like they are missing out on the fun, when in reality these people have no lives and have nothing to do but take pictures of themselves (usually in all of the pictures its the same pose/ facial expression)

Remember, i am just a guy and i dont know everything...this is just what i have concluded

NOT ALL GIRLS ARE LIKE THIS!!! (most are though...roughly 87%)

Hopefully i have enlightened someone, or reassured them in there assumptions
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
I agree. Although, not ALL of them are like that.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Quote by dsotm73
I agree. Although, not ALL of them are like that.

i said that..not all are like that

yay i think i made a breakthrough!
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
And definitely not 87% it's just what you've gathered through living in your country. I'm gonna say you're ranting about this because of the text underneath your username .
""Drama, drama, drama, and more drama...they claim they hate it, but they stay close to it (even if they say they will avoid it) because they need something to complain about""

man thats so true. i couldnt agree with you more.
I'm a woman and I think almost everything you just wrote is completely off the mark.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
Quote by aliceinnirvana
I'm a woman and I think almost everything you just wrote is completely off the mark.

tell me where im wrong please

this is just from the male perspective...
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
I know exactloy how you feel my good friend.

I work in a nightclub and i see shit like that all the time.

I believe arrogance defeats all women.
Quote by aliceinnirvana

Of course you would say that, your a woman.

No woman would ever admit to any of these things.
Last.fm
Quote by Weybl Himself
It's the Pit, every day is Dumbass Question Day
Quote by RunRiot

lol ok good..i thought it was me...

thanks for helping me
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
TS. I pretty much disagree with your entire OP.

You are right about how men will never understand women. But it is not because women don't understand themselves. Most women I know understand themselves one hell of a whole lot better than most men understand themselves.

Women have a complete different mindset then men. They view the world differently, they think differently, they react to events differently, they might as well be a different species. But that doesn't mean that they don't understand themselves, it only means that we men will never understand them and chances are they will never understand us because it is nearly impossible for a member of one sex to discard their mindset and replace it with one of the opposite sex.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by RunRiot

Ok so if what he said about women is true then this about men must also be true.

We're all lying, lazy good-for-nothings with the intelligence of a sponge.

We're big and tough men and refuse to engage in any activity that is even slightly feminine. All we can think about is women and sex.

Now do you think that statement should be applied to all men? I don't think so. So amazing FretMan's statement should not be applied to all women. I'm not saying there isn't any women like he described I'm saying he made a stereotype out of maybe a few women he's met.
Quote by imdeth
Ok so if what he said about women is true then this about men must also be true.

We're big and tough men and refuse to engage in any activity that is even slightly feminine. All we can think about is women and sex.

Now do you think that statement should be applied to all men? I don't think so. So amazing FretMan's statement should not be applied to all women. I'm not saying there isn't any women like he described I'm saying he made a stereotype out of maybe a few women he's met.

did anyone notice i said not all women are like that

i have met a lot of women in my time, and most of them act like that...most...not all

and we as men...well the same kinda goes for us...but slightly different and different percentages...just in my analysis
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Jesus Christ, what's with all the long OPs tonight?

Would you mind giving me a tl;dr, TS? I'm kinda lazy tonight.
Quote by imdeth

I wasn't implying that his post should apply to all woman. I was just saying that if a woman were to posses one of these traits she would never admit it.
Last.fm
Quote by Weybl Himself
It's the Pit, every day is Dumbass Question Day
Normally this kind of conversation might be more interesting to me, but I am really, really tired. Maybe I can talk to you some other time about it? Certainly there are some women who fit this stereotype, otherwise the stereotype wouldn't exist, but still. I'm too tired to have an intelligent discussion about it at this time.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Jesus Christ, what's with all the long OPs tonight?

Would you mind giving me a tl;dr, TS? I'm kinda lazy tonight.

i think i answered the question us men want to know about women (wtf is with women, why do they act like they do)

gave list of reasons haha
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by aliceinnirvana
Normally this kind of conversation might be more interesting to me, but I am really, really tired. Maybe I can talk to you some other time about it? Certainly there are some women who fit this stereotype, otherwise the stereotype wouldn't exist, but still. I'm too tired to have an intelligent discussion about it at this time.

ok feel free to PM me when you are able to discuss this..i am more than pleased to learn something new
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Fine, screw it. I'll read it.

EDIT: Yeah, no. I didn't read it.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Oct 12, 2008,
Quote by creeping.death!
Yay! Stupid generalizations ftw!!!

so none of that was true?
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Yeah. Hate to love them, love to hate them.
I just got out of a relationship with my (now ex) girl about 3 weeks ago, and it's not going so well.

A year and a half doesn't just go away.
Quote by amazing FretMan
i think i answered the question us men want to know about women (wtf is with women, why do they act like they do)

gave list of reasons haha

I disagree.

Women are inherently different then men. And not just in a physical sense. I am talking about the basic structure of their brain. In essence, their neural nets and their activity designation.

Their brains are literally different then mens brains. And not in a bad way or in a better way, just different. Their priorities, what they think is important, differs from that of men. Their understanding of language (to a certain point) differs from that of men. The way they communicate differs WILDLY from that of men.

Men like to apply reason and logic to most all situations and always try to come up with a solution. This is how we work and how we deal with problems and this is what makes us feel better.

Women (and I am not saying that they are completely irrational) just do not value reason and logic as much as men do. They consider it important, but not that important. They are much more in tune with their emotions and the emotions of those around them. This is why women are so effective at communication and at inter-personal problem solving. A woman does not care so much about a solution to her problems as much as she does about being able to talk and discuss her problems with someone who cares, listens and understands.

The problem with your OP is that you are basically trying to answer the question: WTF? Why is earth so different than water?
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Call me Charlie.
I would be classified as part of that 13% of non-girly girls.
And I'm proud to say that
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by creeping.death!
I never said that. I just don't see the point of this thread.

This is the pit. He's just sharing his thoughts.
Quote by Creamcheeze
I would be classified as part of that 13% of non-girly girls.
And I'm proud to say that

I have a feeling that most of those statements still apply to you.
Women are not that hard to understand. I think the reason men think women are so difficult to understand is because men try to understand women through a male point of view. It just doesn't work. The vice-versa is also true.
Quote by Spamwise
Women are not that hard to understand. I think the reason men think women are so difficult to understand is because men try to understand women through a male point of view. It just doesn't work. The vice-versa is also true.

THIS.

QFT.

Call me Charlie.
Quote by Fryer Mike

I have a feeling that most of those statements still apply to you.

haha that made me laugh
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by Josh Shiells
...wait, what?

you disagree too?
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by Spamwise

Meh, I kinda disagree.
I think this could be applied individually as well (at least from personal opinion), and the gender doesn't matter all that much.
Quote by creeping.death!
Meh, I kinda disagree.
I think this could be applied individually as well (at least from personal opinion), and the gender doesn't matter all that much.

What do you mean?
Page 1 of 2