Ladies and gentlemen, do you want a good laugh?...or a reason to get pissed?

Page 1 of 5
Ok, background story, a while back I posted that I was in a band with a douchy ass lead singer who's a right wing ignorant bastard with Axl Rose disease right? So anyway, after I was let go of the band, he asked me to jam with him because he'd changed his mind. I was thinking "Ok, maybe this could be something since there's a set date for the jam and everything.

We got along pretty well that day, but at the end of practice they come up to me and they basically told me that I didn't fit their style but they would still like to have my assistance as far as production, recording and gear since I happen to know alot about it. I said, alright sure, I'd like that position better anyway. Fast forward to the next practice and the bass player is late, drummer isn't there so we just decide to chill and wait for her. The guitarist plays a Line 6 Spider III 30 Watt and was looking to "Upgrade" to a 75 Watt, or a halfstack So I'm explaining to him that he should just get a tube combo or maybe even a tube halfstack if he was gonna play bigger shows. So what does our vocalist do? and I directly quote him on this

"Dude, shut the fuck up, were getting the halfstack (The Line 6) that's final)

I'm sitting there thinking "well why did you ask me to help you if you're gonna pretend to be Mr. Know-It-All?"

That's one incident, when the bass player got there that day he says he's got a guy named Angel who's gonna give his band 4,000 USD for equipment and what not, but he wants full control, so he's gonna let me go. I understand, its a business decision and he said he would set me up with bands he knows as producer. I do feel a bit...pissed because I wasn't able to do much and I wasted my time pretty much and I really wanted to help them, but I thought I'd get over it. I hung around for the after-jam and I clearly saw, they had absolutely no idea what they were doing, period, the guitarist even wrote the bassist's tabs the wrong way I had to come in and fix them.

So I go home and decide "Fuck it, I'll just produce my own record"

I go online the next day and i'm talking to his sister (DISCLAIMER, SHE'S 13 AND SHE'S NOT GOOD LOOKING) and were joking around and this is when it gets pretty good. She posts a picture of Syn and Zacky of Avenged Sevenfold, now being 13, a girl and now knowing much about metal, of course she's gonna think they're amazing. So I jokingly said, alright I'm gonna find 50 guitarists that I think are better than them. While amidst my boredom I decided to do it literally. then I posted it on a bulletin on MySpace for her to see it. Mind you, my concept of better players is better production, cleaner, technically proficient with a nice balance of melody and agression, versatile etc.

Ok, this is where it gets good, her brother decides to go ape-shit on me and this is the message he sent me:

dude yer a faggot im gald we got rid of yer ass you seriously have no friends and no life if u sit around and do this shit all u do is talk down on people and u know dude i wouldnt say sit about syn and zacky u faggot cuz they are better than your ass and dont play cheap pieces of shit like and they sure as ell dont live in a fucking box of an apartment so fuck u dude and take down that pic of yer gay ass cuz its copy righted and she will sue yer faggot ass

To quote a U.S Senator in the 80's: Catchy little number isn't it?

now, gentlemen, this is where it really gets funny, this is the IM he sent me a bit afterwards.

MikeyDevestation (12:02:22 AM): fag (times 8)
MikeyDevestation (12:02:32 AM): fag
MikeyDevestation (12:02:33 AM): fa
MikeyDevestation (12:02:34 AM): g
MikeyDevestation (12:02:36 AM): fag
MikeyDevestation (12:02:39 AM): fag
MikeyDevestation (12:02:40 AM): fa
MikeyDevestation (12:02:43 AM): g
guitarelephant (12:02:51 AM): you done yet? lol
MikeyDevestation (12:02:55 AM): fag (times 11)
guitarelephant (12:03:32 AM): you done yet? lol
MikeyDevestation (12:03:55 AM): did u buy your guitar at a garage sale?
guitarelephant (12:04:33 AM): No, guitar center to tell you the truth, I probably would have gotten a better deal at a garage sale though, thanks for the heads up.
MikeyDevestation (12:05:03 AM): haha dude yer sso gay
MikeyDevestation (12:05:24 AM): why do u wear the same pants every day
guitarelephant (12:06:04 AM): if you would have paied attention to detail, I actually have 2 of those, a blue and black pair, and I wore them because I just threw them in the wash and they were always clean :-)
MikeyDevestation (12:08:39 AM): omg u have 2 pair excuse me
guitarelephant (12:10:35 AM): Yeah, I didn't want too many of them, gets trendy at times you know? ;-) But they're pretty comfortable to tell you the truth, if you can fit into them, go buy a pair sometime, maybe you can blend in better on stage
MikeyDevestation (12:12:07 AM): if yer calling me fat come to my house so i can beat yer ass other than that i have better stage presence than yer retarded ass
guitarelephant (12:15:16 AM): Now what's with all the threats? :-D I haven't made a single one, are you insecure buddy? :-D because while I might have no life, I might live in box for an apartment and while I might be a retarded loser with a crappy guitar, I'm happy, I'm secure and you got nothing on me. You've never seen me on stage so what would you know about my stage prescence? lol
MikeyDevestation (12:16:08 AM): im happy as **** dude have u seen my gf and i see how u rock back and forth like u have austism
MikeyDevestation (12:16:15 AM): i have a great family
MikeyDevestation (12:16:19 AM): great friends
MikeyDevestation (12:16:25 AM): a nice hme
MikeyDevestation (12:17:48 AM): if say anything about faye i wil cme tto ur house
guitarelephant (12:19:06 AM): I'm hyperactive, its not autism, again, that shows how un-educated you really are. I have amazing parents too, they'll do absolutely anything for me. I'm not gonna say anything about Faye, not because of you, but because I have nothing against her. I have a nice home too, I serves the purpose in which I live in, I got no complains :-)
MikeyDevestation (12:19:37 AM): u have no job
MikeyDevestation (12:19:39 AM): i do
MikeyDevestation (12:19:42 AM): uhhh lets see
MikeyDevestation (12:19:48 AM): yer dad and momare split
MikeyDevestation (12:19:51 AM): haha btw
MikeyDevestation (12:20:03 AM): ummmmm yer houus is one ****ing room
guitarelephant (12:22:24 AM): they were never married actually, I gotta correct you on that one, and yeah, what's wrong with 1 bedroom apartments? I dont really see the need to brag about a huge house, too many rooms to clean, a lot of furniture, moving day's horrible too lol. I dont have a job because I really dont try to get one these days, my mom's fine with that, I dont mind it, she doesn't mind it, so its all good
MikeyDevestation (12:23:12 AM): so yer cool withh being a loser?
guitarelephant (12:24:15 AM): Yeah, because I'm a happy loser with no complains in life, I live my life very carefree, which a lot of people actually envy, especially with the way the U.S is right now. I have no stress and I dont need any either
MikeyDevestation (12:27:02 AM): talkin shit about the us are we?
guitarelephant (12:30:07 AM): U.S* spell it right will you? Please, we both know the U.S is in complete and utter chaos right now, not as horrible as in the L.A Riots in 92 but you get the point, the economy is in shambles, and as Ron Paul would say, the man who you said you voted for in the primaries "A true patriot is the one who speaks the truth when his country has made mistakes and speaks for what's right" Besides, I'm an american citizen, I have my right to complain as granted to me by the first amendment.
MikeyDevestation (12:30:51 AM): ur a ****in a idiot
MikeyDevestation (12:31:02 AM): u have no money so dont worry about the economy
guitarelephant (12:33:06 AM): So just because I dont have money doesn't mean that I can't worry about what I want to do financially in the future, besides, dont take your grandparent's house for granted either, someday you will have to move out and then you'll be tight with money like me :-)
MikeyDevestation (12:34:29 AM): naw

I was so calm during the IM because, he was right about most things and I'm alright with everything he said except for the things he didn't get right

Background on this guy: He's a high school drop out, he's an uneducated republican, living off his grandparents, He think's he's a know it all, he clearly has no direction in where he's going as far as music goes, because while his band was jamming he had no input whatsoever. He ridicules the unfortunate, and i'm not saying it because of me, but for the other people who have autism and are poor. He's fat and has bigger boobs than Pamela Anderson (an exaggeration) and he wants to go to the Marines and says that he doesn't want Barack Obama in office because he's black...

So there you go UG, have fun with it, I've been reluctant of posting this...but I dont give a shit anymore, here's a link to the thread with pictures of him.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=966203&highlight=political+vehicle

tl;dr: My ex lead singer fired me and while I was joking around about his favorite band with his sister, he got in fanboy mode and decided to go off on me, this is the story.

Btw: I reached the character limit on this post
lulz.... at least the 2 lines that i read
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
wow.... i think my bad will have to seriously consider remaining an instrumental group or look for a singer/guitarist, cause i have always noticed how people who only sing seem to be dicks. maybe theyre pissed off they have almost no musical talent compared to instrument players.
Quote by Eric 666
btw: I reached the character limit on this post

oh, no doubt dude.

anyways, just forget this guy. nothing good can come from him. sounds like you're better off w/o this douche...

and go mccain...

edit: i didn't check out the link. dont see why pics of this guy would help matters any...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
What an idiot.

Well done throughout the conversation between you and him, your calm attitude made him look like even more of a fool.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
I read your post a while back and I facepalmed at his stupidity, and I have once again done it.
... you need something better to do with your time than put down little pricks like those guys...

honestly i would've blocked his ass and not given a shit. even if he IS a prick.
Gear:
.Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster
.Peavey Classic 30
.Xotic BB Preamp
.MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
.Vox V847A Wah
.Boss RC-2 Loop Station
.Washburn WI-24 (first guitar )
lol, it took me like 15 mins to read that whole thing, anyway that dude is a f*cking retard. so he is just gonna be playin at crappy as bars and his garge for the rest of his life, as soon as the military kicks his fat ass out =D
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Rape said sister.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Absolutely. Epic.

I can't believe I actually read all of that. To anyone that kinda wants to read it, but can't be bothered, I reccomend it .

Probably for the better that you're not in that band tbh.
Quote by RyanDV
... you need something better to do with your time than put down little pricks like those guys...

honestly i would've blocked his ass and not given a shit. even if he IS a prick.

oh I would have, but I had nothing better to do since it was late at night
post his myspace on /b/
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
Quote by LgLagro
post his myspace on /b/

/b/ is not my personal army if it was I soo would.
wall of text jesus christ, but yah i read the whole thing haha, that guy sounds pretty retarted, especially with the line 6 stuff haha
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey XXX 60 watt combo
Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer

Quote by Twist of fate
You're not racist, only black people are.

Quote by clincher09
Ah yes, you have a condition that many guys live with and are affected by everyday. It's called a penis.
That hilarious man.
I'm on your side, if that helps.
I read a thread of yours about how he was using your band's myspace a political vehicle or something.
But I have to say, I don't see why people think Zacky and Syn are such good guitarists...
Member of the Laney Cult
Man, this guy makes me laugh so much hahaha, I'm glad you're smart enough to be able to talk him, but next time he threatens you or down talks You in person just say to him "It's not my fault you cry on the inside."
Quote by LgLagro
post his myspace on /b/

LgLagro,

+ F*cking 1
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
I am on a headfull of mushrooms

you made my long night sir

and thanks for leaving the SN of that fag up there... lulz will ensue

gnite.
Quote by Eric 666

1. Post link on /b/
2. Say it's yours and you want comments (be sure you spell comments like "comentzzz")
3. ?????????
4. Profit

Overall though, you did a good job dealing with him. Kudos.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

______________________███████████████████
Quote by LgLagro
1. Post link on /b/
2. Say it's yours and you want comments (be sure you spell comments like "comentzzz")
3. ?????????
4. Profit

Overall though, you did a good job dealing with him. Kudos.

lol, nice jop with the ????, profit thing. i love that. its my favorit meme, right next to i cum blood
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Matt Shadows! The Reverend! Johnny Christ! Synyster Gates! Zacky Vengeance!

Mikey Devastation!
Quote by bowen
Man, this guy makes me laugh so much hahaha, I'm glad you're smart enough to be able to talk him, but next time he threatens you or down talks You in person just say to him "It's not my fault you cry on the inside."

Granted he's a tall dude, he's 6'3, I dont know if I should **** with him or not, I dont know if he's a good fighter or not, I know I'm definetely not. Overall I'm just trying to have everyone just quietly laugh at him.

EDIT: Okefee, I sent it as a comment on your profile.
Post his MSN! Do it now and let the pit do what it does best!

Man you handled him really well. You gotta fight them with your intelligence you know. I do the same with skinheads.

Damn the thought of such a douche in Iraq frightens me. He would be the typical guy looting and abusing of his power.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by Eric 666
Granted he's a tall dude, he's 6'3, I dont know if I should **** with him or not, I dont know if he's a good fighter or not, I know I'm definetely not. Overall I'm just trying to have everyone just quietly laugh at him.

EDIT: Okefee, I sent it as a comment on your profile.

Learn Krav Maga?
Jews really know how to kick ass.
Member of the Laney Cult
I read all that, he sounds like an idiot. Good way to handle the situation too, most people just get more and more pissed when you stay calm anyway.
Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Quote by Eric 666

EDIT: Okeefe, I sent it as a comment on your profile.

gracias

There you go dude.
Quote by vulcan422
Quote by red157

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Why would you be in a band with this guy in the first place? He is one hell of a tool. He must be a good singer?

Absolutely not he can hold his screams pretty long though I'll give him that. and his AIM is posted on the first page.

Oh and gentlemen...its been posted on /b/
well, I requested an add with "can I a coca cola bottle?" as the description. Hopefully he accepts...

and TS, at least you know that no matter what happens in life, you'll always be better looking than him and also have a better taste in music
Give me is phone number im bored tonight

EDIT: Post is phone number on 4chan

Or just be a real asshole. I mean a real one, say things that you should even say because its too ****ing dirty. Like calling im phat. Gay looking parent. Bitch sister.

Edit2 : Wait this thing have a gf
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
It's not to fight him, it's to make him feel bad about himself, but if you want to avoid physical confrontation at all costs, then /b/ will take care of the rest.
But tbh, if I wasn't on the other side of the continent from you, I'd lead pipe him for you
Quote by Eric 666

its very easy to make it ur army
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Page 1 of 5