jazz chords..can someone give me a list or a link to them..i have always wanted to know some but i am self taught so yeah...
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Music Theory FAQ. Freepower's sig. Bangoodcharlote's sig. (Honestly, that could answer 80% of the questions posted here).
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
Quote by yM.Samurai
Music Theory FAQ. Freepower's sig. Bangoodcharlote's sig. (Honestly, that could answer 80% of the questions posted here).
Sorry dude but:

If sigs were the answers to questions, there wouldn't be a forum, just a website with links.

TS, this lesson teaches you how to create chords so you won't need a reference: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/for_beginners/learning_music_theory_the_beginning.html

Here's a reference anyways: http://www.looknohands.com/chordhouse/guitar/index_db.html

If you want help building a specific chord or something, just ask
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
Sorry dude but:

If sigs were the answers to questions, there wouldn't be a forum, just a website with links.

Only for the basics. Sure, asking about more advanced stuff is fine, but most of the "magic scale" and "what's this chord" threads could be solved just by reading a lesson or two, which also could increase other's knowledge.
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
thanks guys
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon