I am a mature daddy who is very masculine looking and appearing. I am looking for a specific type of person so please read carefully. I am an older male, married with weekday mornings free. I am looking for a younger feminine male who will meet with me nude for a couple of hours one weekday morning at his house. We will spend that time naked lying in your bed getting to know each other well. I will come over and you will answer the door naked. I will come inside and undress. After some greetings we will go to the shower and I will bathe you. then we will go to your bed and cuddle for a while, hold each other in our arms tenderly while my hands explore your body. I will satisfy you in everyway, teach you my wisdom and learn from your youthfulness. I want to finally, unreservedly, unashamedly, make love to you. But I want this to be on going not a one time affair and so to insure that I will not do everything to you the first visit but will gradually explore your body. Don't be embarrassed if your **** is small, or too large. Don't worry if you are too skinny or overweight. Just be sensitive and open to my touch, my kisses and my caresses. If you feel like this describes you and you have a place for me to cum to send me an e-mail with your stats.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin

Thanks man.