I am trying to ebay my guitar at the moment and long story short I've relised I no longer have the old cardboard box my guitar came in. I am more than likely going to have to ship the guitar if it is purchased on ebay but I am having difficulty find a box it will fit in. Tried moving supply stores etc with no luck. The most obvious idea would be to go to the nearest music store and ask them if they have any extras or anything but everyone of them ive gone to have told me they cant or the wont for whatever reason and I can't say that I blame them but its an annoyance. Does anyone know the best place to get a box to ship a guitar any alternative methods?
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
very cheap guitar case?
...Fender + Ritchie Blackmore = hours and hours of GREAT music and guitar execusions...
Quote by Fender for life
very cheap guitar case?

I would probably have to wrap it in some sort of postal covering but that might work.
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
just go to ur local guitar/music shop and ask for one, they probably throw a few out every day
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I feel your pain, I just went through the same thing. Basically, what I have to do was take a much bigger box from a treadmill, and cut it down to size and tape it together. I was shipping with a big bulky hardshell though.
Ah I understand, Making my own box is an idea. Real pain ill keep trying to bug the music stores around me I guess unless theres some sort of store that will sell me one.
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Just use any box and pack it with bubble-wrap.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.