I mean really come on. My friend Joey thinks they are jesus returned to earth in the form of a band. Yeah he's freeking delusional.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
they are definitely not "jesus returned to earth", but they are not over rated either imo
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
The singer's vocals make me want to take an impact drill to my eardrums, but what I've heard of their guitar work (which consists entirely of the song on rock band) was pretty damn badass. I would really check them out more if the singer's voice didn't make me want to die.
they're ok but not something i prefer to listen to
not my style i guess but i won't bash on em
Dick+strings= owww
they don't get enough attention to be overrated, but i think they're quite good.

also, i think his vocal style is strongly influenced by Geddy Lee, i dont remember where i heard that though, so it could be bullshit.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Uhhhg his vocals are one of the biggest deturents for me. Come on change up your voice once in a while.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
They're a good band..... annoying fans are no reason to blast on a group. Every band that has achieved a certain measure of success begins to attract irritating "superfans."
I guess, But I still wanna stab the singer in the neck. Seeing as in kicking him in the sack would only increase his high pitch voice even more to the point were dogs would go insane and rabidly attack anyone they came in contact with. (FYI everybody, I live in my own little world were the rules intail one thing "LAKES MUST BE FILLED OF CHOCOLATE."
I will agree with you that Claudio's voice is kind of grating.... he sounds like Geddy Lee on helium.
I think they're jesus returned to earth.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I've never heard of Coehed and Cambria. There's a band with a similar name called Coheed and Cambria that I like, and I don't they're overrated at all. In fact, I think they kick ass. Is Coehed and Cambria any good?

Ha, I'm such an asshole.
Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away...
It doesn't bother me so much that his voice is high. the vocals in Rush don't bother me, and some of my favorite bands have singers with fairly high voices. What makes me want to go on a rampage is it's whiny, nasal, prepubescent tone. The wost part is I know he has to be putting it on at least somewhat, since it can't naturally be THAT bad. It seems like that tone of voice is in fashion with popular music.
^I think it originated from the fact that he couldn't sing at all when he started...and you know how singers have to sometimes contort their voice to hit the note? I think that's what he was doing. Nowadays he has an incredible voice and thus it's less whiney.

Quote by SteveHouse

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
my favorite band. doubt they are overrated since they arent really THAT well known.

love the vocals (YOUR FATHERS DEAD HE PASSED IN HIS SLEEEP)
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
^Really? I consider them to be one of the bigger bands in North America right now. Everybody knows who they are (even in Canada, where they get absolutely zero radio play).

Quote by SteveHouse

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Hanzi_G
^Really? I consider them to be one of the bigger bands in North America right now. Everybody knows who they are (even in Canada, where they get absolutely zero radio play).

Nah, mate, Coheed and Cambria aren't so big in America. "Welcome Home" was pretty popular (the guitar is badass, especially the solo) but that's about it.