This is something I'm thinking of doing to the Princeton amp that I'm building. I know that to do this I need a transformer to step up the voltage of the mic and turn it into Hi Z that the amp can handle. I also know how to wire it in. What I don't know is what transformer to use. I was thinking that perhaps a small output transformer might do the trick but I really don't know. Does anybody know what I should use or where I might be able to find more info on this?

BTW, I don't really plan on using it for a mic, it'll be for low z pickups and acoustic guitar.
Not taking any online orders.
^that looks like a good place to start. Do you know if thats the same company that makes Jensen speakers? I wouldn't have thought so except that their EU distributor is in italy.
Not taking any online orders.