Page 1 of 2
whats it like?
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Mate has, had a couple bottles of wine, before telling everyone he's allergic to wine.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by GoathillTavern
Has anyone else on UG had alcohol poisoning?

This is the most terrible thing ever.

You mean an overdose?
Sorry, nothing against alcohol, just don't like the term because it implies double standards.

*gets off high horse*

No.
i had it once , i was drinking hot coco and someone tried to poison me with alcohol
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Mate has, had a couple bottles of wine, before telling everyone he's allergic to wine.

Allergic to wine? Wow... Poor guy...

Quote by Jack Off Jill
"Son, always carry a medical glove in your pocket in case you wind up in a bathroom that has no toilet paper, and you get constipated."
Yep.

Bringing on kidney failure and all over body shutdown.

Ouchy.

Quote by LordBishek

You mean an overdose?
Sorry, nothing against alcohol, just don't like the term because it implies double standards.

*gets off high horse*

No.

Trust me, 'poisoning' is no overstatement.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Yep.

Plus kidney failure and all over body shutdown.

Ouchy.

Terrible right? I've had food poisoning and this is an other league.
Quote by ChordMonger
no, cause im not an idiot when i drink

Oh sorry man. Maybe I should have thought about that before I made the thread. Sorry dewd.
Quote by Quantonyne
i am just about tthere right now...been drinking for about 11 hours strait.

If you were 'just about there' you wouldn't be typing.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Yep.

Bringing on kidney failure and all over body shutdown.

Ouchy.

Trust me, 'poisoning' is no overstatement.

Oh, I know. But an overdose is a poisoning.
Like I said, I'm not trying to knock booze, I just don't like it when people use the word, because it implies booze isn't a drug.
Quote by Quantonyne
i am just about tthere right now...been drinking for about 11 hours strait.

I've been an alcoholic for longer than most of you knew what alcohol was. We'll see where it gets you hopefully you've been having a good time.

If you've dranken enough where it hurts so bad you can't even lay down go to a doctor. You might have alcoholic poisoning.

Which is why I started this thread. Its terrible.
Yep, it pretty much killed me. My whole body hurt when I woke up, still in the ICU...

I was defibrillated and all that fun jazz.

I wouldn't recommend it.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
Quote by Quantonyne
welll typing is pretty fuciinng hard right now...so i sdont want to hear any su,t

I know what this shit feels like and it's no joke. If you are nearly there you should stop drinking, drink water, and lie down.
Quote by GoathillTavern
I've been an alcoholic for longer than most of you knew what alcohol was. We'll see where it gets you hopefully you've been having a good time.

If you've dranken enough where it hurts so bad you can't even lay down go to a doctor. You might have alcoholic poisoning.

Which is why I started this thread. Its terrible.

well throwing a woman into the picture sure does help with getting drunk, cause we all know it get ****iiing complicated when thsat shit haooens
Quote by Quantonyne
well throwing a woman into the picture sure does help with getting drunk, cause we all know it get ****iiing complicated when thsat shit haooens

Won't really be any consolation if you die. Put the bottle down, man, life is far too short as it it.
Quote by Quantonyne
welll typing is pretty fuciinng hard right now...so i sdont want to hear any su,t

FAKE

If your drinking why are you on UG?
Go and have fun man
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
yea almost finished a bottle of jack daniels
i dont remember anything but the next morning wasnt fun
Quote by LordBishek
Won't really be any consolation if you die. Put the bottle down, man, life is far too short as it it.

dude i stoped drinking a half hour ago, i am good...i know my limit.,...i just pushed that bacja but after tonight....sometimes you just say fcuk it
Quote by Quantonyne
dude i stoped drinking a half hour ago, i am good...i know my limit.,...i just pushed that bacja but after tonight....sometimes you just say fcuk it

Water dude. Go make yourself throw up if you have to.
i've passed out and woken up to have people holding me over a toilet forcing me to drink water (not from the toilet ), but it wasn't bad enough to be alcohol poisoning. i did have a friend who had it once, and it really freaked her out.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Closest i came was a few weeks ago, but in my defence it was my 18th.
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
FAKE

If your drinking why are you on UG?
Go and have fun man

If you're drunk, typing is still possible, cos I was drunk while typing some gibberish on youtube. Not drunk enough for violence tho I think...just drunk enough to talk nonsense. And yea Quantonyne, get some rest.
Quote by Tezzquill
If you're drunk, typing is still possible, cos I was drunk while typing some gibberish on youtube. Not drunk enough for violence tho I think...just drunk enough to talk nonsense. And yea Quantonyne, get some rest.

dude...i need some rest...for real...lets just say its been a messed up night, but the woman issue drove me to drink for the past 3 hours.
Quote by Tezzquill

We're not just talking about drunk though, we're talking about actual alcohol poisoning.

If you've thrown up so much you pulled the muscles that make you throw up, but continue doing so, from alcohol, you've had alcohol poisoning.

If you've had drips in you from drinking alcohol, you've had alcohol poisoning.

If you've had kidney failure and nearly had a heart attack from it, you've had alcohol poisoning.

If you don't drink for a month after, you've had alcohol poisoning.

If your mind just goes in to ramble mode and unlocks random phrases from your past cause it can't actually say anything, from alcohol, you've had alcohol poisoning.

I doubt that guy's anywhere near.
Quote by Quantonyne
but i dont need to throw up...cause i can hold my booze...i am 330 lbs....it takes quite a bit to put me down.

Don't underestimate it, man. Play it safe, even if you believe you know your limits.
thecnicl having alchohol poisoning is getting sick after drinking so yes, i was literaly throwing up for days
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by ross1234
Closest i came was a few weeks ago, but in my defence it was my 18th.

ahh, i turn 21 next month, so i will definitely be taking advantage of the legality of it. unfortunately, my birthday is the day before thanksgiving, so i'll have to wait until the weekend to keep the family from freaking out
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
I've come very close...

I read somewhere that if you pass out and start vomiting that means you're about to overdose and get alcohol poisoning. It's your body's way of defending itself. If you get enough of it out by vomiting you'll be alright, but if you start dry-heaving you're really in trouble. That means your body still needs to get rid of some to be okay, but it's already started processing most of it.

Happened to me once. First time with Jager
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Last edited by uberphreak at Oct 12, 2008,
cant say i have, never really occured to me, though the amount me and my mates would consume in a night would dictate that at least one of us is due it. We've just finished studying the kidney in school, so i can imagine a complete shutdown being bloody awful o.0
you wanna buy a bus ticket mate?
Yep but if what that guy said was true (drinking for 11 hours and stopped approx 30 mins ago) then it's pretty dangerous a situation too.
Quote by uberphreak
I've come very close...

I read somewhere that if you pass out and start vomiting that means you're about to overdose and get alcohol poisoning. It's your body's way of defending itself. If you get enough of it out by vomiting you'll be alright, but if you start dry-heaving you're really in trouble. That means your body still needs to get rid of some to be okay, but it's already started processing most of it.

Happened to me once. First time with Jager

Most saturdays then o.0

Jagermeister is the drink of gods
you wanna buy a bus ticket mate?
Page 1 of 2