OK i just have some questions about effects pedals, i have been playing for about a year now and i'm still new to some of this stuff...

About 3 months ago i purchased a Hiwatt G50 amp and i love it, but now i want to get a multi effects pedal because i want better distortion. I have this friend who has a zoom G 2.0 and an Ibanez amp and it sounds pretty amazing, but one day i use his Zoom G 2.0 on my amp and it just sounds shit. So now im not sure if buying my own pedal is such a good idea.

Is there a pedal that works with this amp ? or am i just doing some thing wrong ? if any one can shed some light on the situation i would really apreciate it.
multi-effects generally sound like shit. if you just want a better distortion, get a distortion pedal.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Ok but his pedal still sounded way better on his amp then on mine, is there any specific pedal you can recomend ?
A Metal Muff.

Also: A new amp.
Yeah but im a bit short 4 cash and i was wondering if there are any pedals that will actually just work with this amp ?
Quote by Mystic_Tomato
Yeah but im a bit short 4 cash and i was wondering if there are any pedals that will actually just work with this amp ?

Well heres what you can do.

If you want brootalz high gain, get a metal muff distortion and an EQ pedal. If you want EQ pedal settings, PM me.