at the minute all i've done is add their songs that they are hoping to commercially release on itunes and do a big promo for on to my myspace free download

www.myspace.com/jdmusicuk

what else can i do?

Edit: I wasn't kicked out, I left because one of the members was a pure twat and went on an ego trip

Edit2: I own hard copies of both lyrics and music scores, arent they therefor mine?
Last edited by jdmusic at Oct 12, 2008,
You can shut the **** up, and stop being sore about not being in their "more successful than you" band.
How about growing the f**k up?

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
outearn them ,outlive them, and know more than they do.
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
get a new band, make it better, do a huge gig. kick them in the face when theey bottle you coz theyre jealous.

recipe for success. ifi can do it anyone can, now buy my video only $300 (notinc P+P) dollars. pay by card and 2$ off. may or may not take upto 28 working days.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
The lead guitar player suck. I only listened to about three seconds of the first song and heard the stumbling pentatonics.

Just start a better band. Doing what you're doing will get you labeled someone not to work with with other bands in the area.

Getting kicked out of a band sucks, but move on, girlfriend.
dave mustaine 2...?
Quote by thanksgiving
You facepalm like a pro... man I want you in bed.
Fail thread is fail.
Duncan.Hills.Duncan.Hills. COFFEE!!!

If a tree falls in the woods, and a man is there to hear it, but the tree crushes the man, does the man dying make a sound?
Quote by RSOB Bass
Well you're just the sheriff of Dicktown, aren't you?

I'll have to find a situation where I can use that term!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by hggu1
dave mustaine 2...?

how dare you
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Seriously whats the big deal here. Why can't you just let them get on with what they want to do. It says on their page that you left the band to persue your solo career, not to try and sabotage theirs
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by wiggy1988
I'll have to find a situation where I can use that term!

A-thank you

*bows*

Quote by jdmusic
at the minute all i've done is add their songs that they are hoping to commercially release on itunes and do a big promo for on to my myspace free download

www.myspace.com/jdmusicuk

what else can i do?

Edit: I wasn't kicked out, I left because one of the members was a pure twat and went on an ego trip

And you're not acting like a twat on an ego trip?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
And you're not acting like a twat on an ego trip?

true dat
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Pretty good sound. How did you record that? My recordings suck. If you wrote those songs then they're yours unless you made a deal with them to give them the songs. Those songs are tecnically your property if you wrote them 100%.
If you're the guitar played on those tracks you should be begging them not to release them, as your playing sucks.
I did, and I own hard copies of both lyrics and music scores, arent they there for mine?
jdmusic, d'yer know what you really ought to do?
You ought to read this entire thread, take it to heart, and realise that if you do something to get back at your ex band, this thread is an example of how the general public will percieve you.
That in turn is going to give you a bad reputation as a musician, which could do irreparable harm to your musical career.

As a musician, your reputation is paramount, look after it and stop looking for new ways to screw your reputation up.
Quote by SenorSmiley
If you're the guitar played on those tracks you should be begging them not to release them, as your playing sucks.

+1

that guitar was horrible.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Quote by jdmusic
no i left because of one of the members

And then you have to ruin the whole band? Well you're just the sheriff of Dicktown aren't you?

I had to use it. Just wanted it to feel it.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by jdmusic
I did, and I own hard copies of both lyrics and music scores, arent they there for mine?

only if they are copyrighted in your name.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm