have a question about the effects loop on an amp. if i go from Send>Overdrive Stompbox>Volume Pedal>Return, will i be able to fade the overdrive pedal in using the volume pedal?
Overdrives and volume pedals usually go infront of the amp rather than the FX loops.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
would try it but i'm deployed. trying to figure out a way to fade my effects in and out.
omg, i'm so trying that tomorrow, why didn't i think of that?
I'm pretty sure if you put the volume pedal before the OD pedal in front of the amp, not the effects loop, you can use it to change the level of gain.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
i was just using OD as an example. what i'm looking for is a way to fade in and out effects without affecting the volume of the guitar
hmmm i dont think you could do that without some clever studio stuff (technical I know) a third hand could work thoo maybe.
whay sorta effects you want to fade in?
not sure, its the one on the front of my amp (fender princeton chorus red knob). probably parallel.
if its parallel there should be a dial to adjust the level of the fx loop or something