For our A-Level ICT course, were doing access databases, and we need to validate a date of birth field so that it doesn't allow a date to be entered that is less than 18 whole years after the current date EG for a dvd rental store, and it doesn't let anyone under 18 rent a film that is certified 18. Our teacher told us something about it coming up with the number of days since 1/1/1900 or something, but i didn't really listen to him, any help at all?
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

validation is easy

gcse stuff

sam b and me in our geordieness look down upon you
I remember doing this kind of thing at GCSE. Do what i did, use the help function because i can't remember
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Adamtbh
validation is easy

gcse stuff

sam b and me in our geordieness look down upon you

I know, we did it in GCSE, but not in such depth, we didn't have to work out 18 years previous to the CURRENT date, and not let anything in the time span be entered.
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

I've forgotten lol. All I can say is that ICT is crap, especially the theory (AQA board that is).

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!