can you re-write that with punctuation so i can understand what your saying please?
I don't quite get what you're asking. But if you're asking whether it can be used for effects and such, yes it can. I couldn't tell you how this works, because it doesn't look like any other multi-fx units that I've seen.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by E V H 5150
I don't quite get what you're asking. But if you're asking whether it can be used for effects and such, yes it can. I couldn't tell you how this works, because it doesn't look like any other multi-fx units that I've seen.

well i was wondering what i could get as a multi fx pedal board i thought that but if its not like ny other then i wont get it but what im after is a multi fx pedalbord that is simple to use but sounds gudish if u no what i mean
Quote by bainsy911
im looking to buy a multi fx pedalboard, and i was wondering if i can use it like a normal footpedal, or weather i have to do sumthing diffrent. iv looked and found http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/76295 a stompbox is this like a normal pedal. or not can u plz help me out. i dont know what to get

Use it like a normal footpedal. It's around 13 effects in giant one box, with 13 switches.
You turn on each effect when you want them.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO