sounds like their gonna have to come out, see what your dentist says.
Not long ago we had a thread on this.
Anyways I know how you feel, mine are starting to come in and eating is a pain in the ass.
I think I'm lucky.

Mine are coming in normally, and there's no pain.

No pulling for me
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
i got all mine out in one shot when i was about 22. they were fully grown sideways.

It wasn't 1/16th as bad as I thought it would be - which is why I put it off for so long.

Worst part is you have these wierd holes in your mouth for a few weeks.
Mine haven't really grown in yet, but an X-Ray shows they will need to come out since one of them is pretty much growing sideways....
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Quote by Ticket48
Mine haven't really grown in yet, but an X-Ray shows they will need to come out since one of them is pretty much growing sideways....

Why can't the goddamn things grow straight?!
Quote by russiaininvader
I had mine out ten days ago and it wasn't that bad. hurt for the first few days but i've been feeling back to normal for a couple days. be prepared to eat really slow though its a pain in the ass.

Perfect timing. Finals are coming up soon. Sigh.
I've got one coming in on the left, bottom row. Seems fine, the only annoying bit is the gum, lol. I have a flappy bit of gum that I keep accidentlaly chewing, so annoying
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I remember mine coming through when I was 16/17, seemed to take bloody ages, it just made it a bit sore for me to chew food at the back of my mouth when the teeth were coming through my gums, but that was it for me luckily.
...Bleep Bloop...
Mine came in perfectly, there was a fair bit of pain when they came through but everythings good now.

I've seen some sore looking brusing from removals, hope you like soup!
Quote by Preid
Mine came in perfectly, there was a fair bit of pain when they came through but everythings good now.

I've seen some sore looking brusing from removals, hope you like soup!

you're such a bastard
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I'm getting mine ripped out in January
They're growing in at an angle. The dentist told me to do it on a Friday so I have two days 'to recover'...so it sounds like it's going to be horrendously painful...
Quote by SenorSmiley
i got all mine out in one shot when i was about 22. they were fully grown sideways.

It wasn't 1/16th as bad as I thought it would be - which is why I put it off for so long.

Worst part is you have these wierd holes in your mouth for a few weeks.

I got mine taken out during the summer. Those fecking holes... I'm constantly finding bits of ham in them.

Quote by xcynicx
They're growing in at an angle. The dentist told me to do it on a Friday so I have two days 'to recover'...so it sounds like it's going to be horrendously painful...

Two days?! I was completely conked out for a week
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
I've got them coming through too, hurt like a bitch. At least they're growing straight.
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
i got all four out at once and at the same time had a tooth that was lodged in my jaw taken out, also am a smoker so was coughing up blood at least a day after (every time i had a cig). so think of the pain i was in to make you feel better when you have yours
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
yea man, four, one in each corner
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by xcynicx

It's not bad really. I had mine out a week and a bit ago, under general anaesthetic. The worst bit was waking up after, and the recovery. I had quite a quick recovery - I had my first non soup meal 3 days after the procedure, and couldn't eat comfortably till about a week after.

Edit: I had all four out. Not everyone has four though.