How do i keep them all from getting lost
if i put them in my guitar case they dissapear
if i put them in my mouth for 5 minutes i drop them and they roll under something

ive seen a few pictures where guitarists have attached them to their scratch plates
could anyone tell me how they do this because im sick of spending loads of money on new plectrums for them to get lost
thanks muchly
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
thats a good idea
but i forgot to mention summat
im a wee bit skint
i kinda need a cheap option the now
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train
Out of the city
To plan our great escape
Double sided tape on the headstock/side of guitar, or wedge it under the scratchplate.

I prefer the first one, but I don't do it anymore.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
blu tack
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by ParamoreMadXD
thats a good idea
but i forgot to mention summat
im a wee bit skint
i kinda need a cheap option the now

Its a dollar .25 ... lol
I use a tin for all my plecs. Never go missing...I always keep an .88 in my back pocket 2
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
on strats you can just push a pick like just under the scratch plate... its what i do
Get a paper Sting packet and if you have a had case, slide it in the gap between storage bit and neck support, in a soft case, in the front pocket. Also, i always keep on in the change part of my wallet.

Buying a pack of 30 fender mediums and sitting them near where your guitar lives is useful too!

also, just putting them in the strings works. (Do NOT store the guitar for lenthenged time with them in strings)
Last edited by Mr.Pink101 at Oct 12, 2008,
Sounds to me like you've met a guitarist's arch nemesis...

The Pick Gnome!
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.
Quote by Lil Macker
Double sided tape on the headstock/side of guitar, or wedge it under the scratchplate.

I prefer the first one, but I don't do it anymore.

This.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
just get some gaffer tape, it wont leave a residue on your guitar. well, from my experience anyway.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by ParamoreMadXD

ive seen a few pictures where guitarists have attached them to their scratch plates
could anyone tell me how they do this because im sick of spending loads of money on new plectrums for them to get lost
thanks muchly

Get a strip of masking tape, roll it on itself so you have a tube of tape with the sticky side facing outwards. Stick it your guitar and hey presto, sticky strip on your guitar to attach picks to.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
Put them under the saddles on the bridge.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
How is a pick holder not the cheap option? They are like a dollar. The shop in my town even gave it to me for free...
I keep them on my Computer desk.
Guitars

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard Ebony Finish
- Hohner Hc-06 Classical guitar

Amplifiers

-Roland Cube 30x
Effects
- Vox Wah-wah
A pick holder is like $1, how the hell can you not afford that? Just steal one if you're that strapped for cash.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
i just bought a lot of like, 100 or so from ebay for like 10 bucks and just threw them all over my bedroom floor.
so now if i drop one, it doesnt matter because theres always some down there

also i steal them from other people
Ooooh I just remembered something. While I was at University, I got bored of the way I had my room set up, so I took everything out and changed the layout of the furniture. When everything was outside in the hallway for a bit, I found a plethora of guitar picks hiding underneath where the bed was, behind the wardrobe, underneath a pair of shoes I hadn't worn in a year, underneath amps. EVERYWHERE. The strangest part is the turned up in the weirdest places and I had no idea how they got there. So yeah, if you ever fancy changing the layout of your room, do it, because I guarantee you'll find a fair amount of picks hiding in the most unusual of places.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
There like socks man, they always seem to disappear. I think players who have them stuck on the body of the guitar are using that sticky tack stuff. Kinda like play-doh but stickier. You can also get a pick holder that has a sticky on the back to atatch it to the back of your headstock and it fits like 10 or 12 picks.
Put it between the first fret and the low E string
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Quote by zacharydak
Sounds to me like you've met a guitarist's arch nemesis...

The Pick Gnome!

*gasp* He who must not be named!!!!

i hate that guy
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
The bags you get small change in from the bank are great for keeping picks in... That, or tie a drawstring bag behind the nut, under the strings. Not the best for accessibility, but they wo n't go anywhere...
I keep a few in my wallet.. That way I've always got one on me when I'm out somewhere
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
thanks for all the help
i tried blu tack and that worked quite well
p.s. i know pick holders are dead cheap but ima ctually really skint
My name is Vikki. Use it

We took the last train