Does anybody here in the pit have any clue as to how the first human baby would have survived?
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
it was chuck norris
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Google 'creationalism', then marvel as it makes more sense than what you were taught in school.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
There wasn't all of a sudden a human baby popping out some ape/amoeba.

Theory of evolution much?

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Very carefully.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
the first couple probably didnt, but im guessing a few got old enough to outsmart the apes
and they took care of there kids, but evolution is really gradual,so itwas probably just a slightly less hairy ape every hundred years
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
The first human baby had two parents. The parents most likely raised that child. Just a guess.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by rabidguitarist
Google 'creationalism', then marvel as it makes more sense than what you were taught in school.

It does?
You is smarts.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
The alien overlords took good care of it

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Words of wisdom.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by ShredGod George
the first couple probably didnt, but im guessing a few got old enough to outsmart the apes
and they took care of there kids, but evolution is really gradual,so itwas probably just a slightly less hairy ape every hundred years

try million years
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
how did the first bear cub survive!!! And the first Cheetah and the first of EVERYTHING!!!

World would be a pretty empty place if it werent for these great feats of survival!!
Adam and Eve raised him.

The real question is, how did the NEXT generation come about? Considering Eve was the only female of the only family of the human race.....
it was a monkey according to science throwing poo at each other...!

It was also a bit of the chicken egg situation...
He found the 3 legenfary birds resulting in sheer euphoria leading to pregnancy.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Minkaro
It didn't. There was a trial and error thing.

"Well, we're not meant to drop them in the river to clean them. Let's try using the next one as bait"

!

...That's terrible!
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by rabidguitarist

The least you could have done is spell Creationism right...

And now I'm trying to figure out how much of that is sarcasm... I hope you're being sarcastic. I'm lost.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
The least you could have done is spell Creationism right...

And now I'm trying to figure out how much of that is sarcasm... I hope you're being sarcastic. I'm lost.

Yeah, I spelt it wrong. Big whoop. Want a fight about it?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
There was no 1st. There were 50 of them and they were all placed Earth and watched by Martians as a reality TV show. The problem is that 7 of them survived and then they just got too damn powerful, and created an entire civilisation. If you got Martian TV Stations then you could probably catch a few repeats.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
There was no 1st. There were 50 of them and they were all placed Earth and watched by Martians as a reality TV show. The problem is that 7 of them survived and then they just got too damn powerful, and created an entire civilisation. If you got Martian TV Stations then you could probably catch a few repeats.

I like this theory... I like this theory a lot!!
I may also actually write a thesis on this for my phd!!!