Asking $290/OBO

Premium construction and high-quality electronics.

Mahogany back and sides with a solid Engelmann spruce top produce rich, gorgeous tone. The Fishman Sonicore pickup and SST preamp ensure it will sound every bit as good when plugged in. Details like the gold Grover tuners, pearl dot inlays, and tortoiseshell pickguard give it a distinguished, classic look. Awesome built in XLR connections, get you ready for action.

MSRP - $714.27 - Save BIG $$$

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq98KTeUV98

http://i4.ebayimg.com/01/i/001/10/1a/b71e_1_sbl.JPG

Ibanez Artwood AW100ECE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features:

Mahogany back and sides

Solid Engelmann spruce top

Flaw: Visible Flaw on Top - see video

Is this guitar new?

This guitar looks and plays like new and is mechanically flawless. This guitars did not pass the first factory inspection (usually due to very minor cosmetic flaws). This guitar has been fully inspected and cleared by a certified re-furbisher. This guitar has been inspected over 5 times before being sent out. To prevent false warranty claims, the word "USED" is stamped on the back of the headstock.

My Policies:

Payment
I accept payment via PayPal. Local pickups can arrange other payment methods. Please contact me if you have any other questions.

Shipping
Your guitar will be shipped within two (2) business days after I receive your payment. This guitar has been inspected by a professional guitar technician and will be professionally packaged and shipped. Here is an overview of my packaging process:

· Guitar is cleaned and polished.

· Strings are detuned to relieve tension on the neck while being shipped.

· Professionally packaged

Domestic Shipping (USA)
All domestic shipping within the 48 continental states is shipped from Grand Prairie, TX (75052) via UPS, FedEx, or DHL Ground (1-6 business days). Shipping insurance will be included in this transaction.

Shipping generally runs $30 per guitar.

LOCAL PICKUP AVAILABLE!!!

Future Sounds Studios
1700 W. Polo Rd. Ste 250
Grand Prairie, TX 75052

Note: For Alaska and Hawaii residents, I prefer to ship via USPS since they are significantly less expensive than UPS. If you live in either of these two states, just contact me for a specific quote.

Insurance will be included on this item.

And what if you want to return a guitar?
I took extra efforts to accurately describe this guitar. Here's your protection: Return this guitar with shipping insurance in the original condition within 48 hours of your receipt. Just be sure to repackage the guitar the way it was shipped to you and e-mail me the tracking number. Once I receive the package, I'll refund you the full amount you paid minus shipping and my processing fees. This guitar is very high quality instruments and I'm confident you'll really enjoy it.